KANE
Older than Internet AGE
10 POSTS
CLASS

June 1st 2018
BREAKING NEWS – Protest March In Midtown

Studio Voice – “Now reporting live on the scene for Fox 2 News is Laura Reasons

user posted image

I am here in Midtown on the scene of the ‘Humans Have Rights’ protest being staged by the Human Rights Activist organization. It has drawn quite a crowd this morning. Within the first hour now, we have seen a growing number of Mutant Supporters showing to counter protest against the Human Rights Activists. Harsh words and insults have been getting slung back and forth as neither side seems willing to listen without yelling right back. The tension is very high as the crowds have grown on both sides and now greatly outnumber the meager police presence.

A spokesman has told us that the police have called for reinforcements. They are due to arrive any minute. Yes, there they are, I can see flashing lights a ways down the street from our position. Hold on… those look like tactical vehicles, not police cars.

Wait… Wait… I am getting informed that violence has erupted on the other side of the march from us. They are saying a group of mutants has turned their powers on the protesters with violent intent and many have already been injured and possibly killed.

Now… Now we are getting conflicting reports. There are rumors saying that groups of humans are hunting down any mutants they can find in retaliation for the attack on the peaceful Human Rights Activists.

The violence is quickly spreading… we are being told that we have to leave for our own safety by the police. We now send you back to the studio. We will report in as we can with updates…

Studio Voice – “Well we seem to have lost our feed from the scene. Our thoughts and prayers got out to our News crew in hopes that everything is all right. Well you heard it from the scene as it is happening. What was supposed to be a peaceful protest in Midtown New York has turned violent. We will keep you updated as more information is forth coming.”

PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates
Candyland Couture Shadowplay
UNCANNY EVOLUTION Heroes Reborn WHAT WE CHOOSE
GLITTER & GOLD Infinite Dreams