Melissa Gold
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 03:20 AM
Songbird
23 AGE
53 POSTS
Brotherhood
CLASS 3

TW: Violence

Hunger was striking Melissa more than she cared to admit. She put a hand to her stomach and looked down at it. "When was the last time you were fed, eh? I honestly can't remember..." She quietly chastised herself. She needed to eat better. It's not like her job wasn't steady. Her involvement with the Brotherhood wasn't interferring with it. Maybe she was "living too hard" or something like that. She didn't know for sure, but she did know one thing. There was a diner near her that was open 24 hours. She had heard good things about their food and, well, it was pretty late at night. She probably could of found something that wasn't as out of her way as the diner was, but the food was reviewed so highly..

Without a second thought about it, she headed towards the diner. She kept her head down and her hands in the pockets of her jacket. She kept her ears open for sounds of anyone who was determined to hurt her. She didn't think it would be that kind of night, but you never know. It was always better to be prepared than not. She had been doing more training so she wasn't so rusty at hand to hand combat. She kept going and made good time on the short distance to the diner.

As she was heading into the diner, she heard a commotion coming her way. She turned to see two men heading for her. She frowned and opened her mouth to say something when they pushed her aside roughly and headed for the inside of the diner. Melissa stared at the entrance where they went in with her hands clenched. She had to be good. She was in public and she couldn't incite a panic. Not here. She had to think this out. She pushed her way into the diner and sat at a reasonable distance from the men. The seat she chose assured that her back was to the wall. She settled in and watched, waiting for the moment to strike.

It didn't take long for the men to start showing their ass. They began talking loudly about the mutant menace and how they had just beat up a bunch of mutant teens that were in the park. They seemed to think it was funny. Melissa clenched her fists as she stood. "You're real fucking big men aren't you? Picking on a bunch of homeless kids. You should be ashamed of yourselves. It's fucking pathetic." She put a hand on her hip. "We should call the police and see what they have to say about your little fun tonight." She grabbed her phone and began dialing. One of the men stood and grabbed the phone before slamming it into the ground and stomping on it.

"It seems we have a mutie lover her, Jackson. A mutie lover or maybe.." The man lifted a small section of Melissa's hair before gripping it and tugging it down, forcing Melissa to lurch forward. He grabbed her by her shoulder. "Maybe we've got another mutie on our hands.."

Melissa cried out as he pulled her hair. She wrenched her shoulder out of his hand. "Get the fuck off me, you sack of shit. Someone call the cops before these two get hurt.."

The other man, who had been silent, stood and set a gun on the counter. "If anyone calls anything, I'll kill everyone in here, understand?" He smirked and turned to Melissa, his hand still on the gun. "So what is it, bitch? Mutie lover or mutie?"

Melissa laughed. "What do you think, you moron?" She took stock of those around her, trying to figure out a plan for this that didn't involve her using her powers. There were too many people, too many variables.

Play with me get ripped apart
tag: @Briar Sterling / notes: Starter!
PM
^
Briar Sterling
 Posted: Apr 24 2018, 05:52 PM
Glitch
Nineteen AGE
12 POSTS
Unaffiliated
CLASS 2

It had been a tiring day already and Briar had barely been there for two hours. This was what she dealt with when it came to the rush shifts. Packed booths, loud people, and all the complaints. Briar had learned to put on a smile and do whatever the customers wanted. It was how she made it through her day before she returned to her closet apartment to her little hoard of shiny objects that made her feel better than any other human could. This was the little technopath's life, and she wouldn't have it any other way even if she would prefer a better job. It was hard to get the job she wanted without explaining how she could do the things she did. Most companies didn't want to hire a mutant because of image. Luckily, the diner didn't seem to mind even if she had to wear the ridiculous dress with her name tag and apron.

Briar came out of her thoughts as she heard the bell above the door alerting the waitstaff that there were people to deal with. The technopath put on her best smile. It was obvious from the way that they were talking among themselves that they would be problems. Still, there was nothing she could do until they caused trouble. This was why she had handed out menus and took drink orders really trying to ignore the looks they were giving her. If it had been her choice, she would have booted them before they had even stepped inside the diner.

Things were only made worse when they started blabbing about the mutant problem in the city. Briar's back was turned from them as she tried to take a deep breath. Her eyes met the cook's. He shook his head. There were few secrets between the staff. Briar really tried to calm down. That was when she heard a woman get involved with the ranting. The idiots obviously hadn't been raised right because they went after her.

It was days like this that made Briar think about moving from the city. Unfortunately, she liked the city too much to move away. The technopath turned around just in time to see the gun being put on the table. A coffee pot she'd been holding dropped from her hands. Briar really was against guns. She was against most kinds of violence unless someone really deserved it. Like the guys threatening the whole diner could really use a punch to the face. Her eyes went to the pink haired woman that was obviously a mutant.

In the back of her mind, Briar could sense all the electronics in the room. Her own phone was tucked in her apron pocket as she moved closer to the counter. If they couldn't see her hands going for it, everything would be fine. "Look, guys...there's uh no reason to bring guns into this. Why don't we have a conversation? I can make a fresh pot of coffee...maybe make some bacon...we really don't have to escalate this into innocent people getting hurt." What the hell was wrong with her? Was she really trying to be a hero when there was a gun on the table and these men were obviously not above ending innocent lives. Her fingers worked to tap into the network as she mentally connected thinking her intentions. An alert should be sent to the authorities...but how long would it take them to get there?

PM
^
Melissa Gold
 Posted: Apr 25 2018, 03:53 PM
Songbird
23 AGE
53 POSTS
Brotherhood
CLASS 3

Melissa wished that it wasn't a lot of people in this place. It would of made her job alot easier. Human casualties were an every day thing during her extracurricular activities. She would of shouted these men into submission and kicked the shit out of them, but that wasn't in the cards today. There were too many people, too many witnesses. She'd be put on a list for sure. She backed up a bit as the men began surrounding her. Their looks weren't friendly. She had probably gotten herself into a situation that was hopeless. She backed into one of them as the waitress began speaking. She was looking for them to have a conversation? Before any of them could get a word in, Melissa piped up. "A conversation? You're gonna be lucky if you get a well grunted mumble from them. Neanderthals like this don't talk. They regurgitate stupid bullshit about how I'm a menace. Yeah. I'm the one walking around beating people up for something they can't help. They're cowards for picking on kids and picking on women." A strike across her face sent her reeling into one of the booths. It took her out of their circle though. She got up and bolted for the outside. She knew she wouldn't get far, but she didn't need to get too far.

She heard the men rallying behind her. She had to act fast. She bolted for the nearest empty alley way. She had to make a quick account of everything that was there. They weren't going to give her long to organize the best plan she could. She weaved through the trash cans to put herself against the brick wall. She heard the laughter as the found her. She turned and looked at them. The fear on her face was very real. She had to do this perfectly or she could very well end up dead. "Look guys... the mutie bitch took a wrong turn. Looks like you're stuck now... what were you saying about us? Neanderthals... you're gonna pay for that.." They began making their way through the trash and she smirked.

She was going to have so much fun.

"I called you Neanderthals, but I think that was too kind. You're fucking pathetic. You wouldn't pick on someone that could hurt you. You'd rather pick on scared kids and a woman. What kind of men are you?" She gripped her hands and as they got close enough to hear her stage whisper, she began to use her powers. She wove in a memory where she was calm, relaxed and safe. They would be safe too. Safe until it was too late. They moved closer and she began to speak. "But that's okay. You don't have to be afraid anymore. There's nothing to be afraid of. You're okay. You're safe now and I won't let anyone else hurt you.." Their reaction was confused until her power began working on them. They relaxed as they continued to move closer, now compelled to seek her for comfort. "That's right... that's right... come to me now... you'll be fine soon." She opened her arms to them as she saw the ringleader make it to the opening of the alley. Shit. Shit shit shit.

"What the fuck are you doing?! Kill her already! We have to get out of here!" His voice seemed to snap them to their senses. They looked at each other then at her as if realizing she was at fault for whatever had just happened. She had no choice. She opened her mouth and let out a paralyzing scream. The man with a gun shot in panic as he fell. It nicked her shoulder. She cried out in pain, dropping with the bodies around her. She winced and looked around.

The sirens were coming.

Melissa scuttled up the fence and down the other side. She pulled up her hoodie with her good arm and made her way back into the diner. Most of the people had scattered. She assumed it was because the man with a gun had threatened them a little more before running off. Waves of pain were wracking her body. She looked for the waitress who had called for conversation. "Fuck.. is everyone okay? Did anyone get hurt?" She looked behind her as the cop cars pulled up. Shit shit shit SHIT. "Fuck! The one time they have a decent response time. Of course you're gonna be here.." She was stuck there. She was going to be arrested once they realized who she was. Time to make up a decent enough lie. She looked around to the staff that was left. "Look please hide me. I used my powers on them when they cornered me. I can't get caught. They won't see it as a hero. They'll see it as another mutant attack. Please you have to help me. Hide me somewhere!"

It was a gamble, but she hoped that it would pay off. She saved them. Maybe they would save her.

tag: @Briar Sterling / notes: Actiony!

This post has been edited by Melissa Gold: Apr 25 2018, 04:11 PM
PM
^
Briar Sterling
 Posted: May 4 2018, 05:02 AM
Glitch
Nineteen AGE
12 POSTS
Unaffiliated
CLASS 2

When Briar had taken the job at the diner, the only thing she thought she had to worry about was maybe a few ruffians that got grabby with her. She could handle those guys with a smile and stern hand. They usually always left good tips for her if she didn't make a fuss. This was not one of those times. People were in danger and there was a gun in play. Briar didn't like the outlook of things, which is obviously why she had butted her head into the situation talking about having a conversation. If it had been up to her, she probably would have tried to kick their butts as the pink haired woman seemed determine to do.

The smack had Briar wanting to crawl across the counter with whatever weapon she could get...which happened to be an empty coffee pot. That was until one of the cooks came to her side grabbing her wrist and shaking his head. The cooks and other waitresses were always looking out for the young woman. It annoyed her but in a good way. She knew they just wanted her to stay out of trouble. This was why she had never told any of them of her extracurricular activities. Better they stay in the dark than get a lecture from each of them on the same subject. This time she tried to stay calm even as the pink haired stranger took off towards the door.

Briar's eyes met the remaining man in the diner. He was the one holding the gun. It was obvious that he was going to try to stay there to make sure none of them intervened. Her hands were getting sweaty as she set the coffee pot on the counter. This was not how she usually did things. The teen was the sort that would jump into things and then think about the consequences later. It didn't take long before a smile came to her lips hearing the sirens. She was glad that the phone had done the task she requested, and the fact that the police were actually responding in a fairly decent time. Briar hadn't thought what it meant for the woman that had kind of egged on the men in hopes of getting their attention off everyone else. She was a hero in Briar's mind. No one had ended up hurt though most were scared out of their wits by the scene. They took the chance to bolt.

Briar watched the diner empty out except for employees until the pink haired woman made another appearance. Her shoulder was injured and bleeding. She forced down the queasy feeling at the sight of blood as she looked at the others asking for permission to hide her. The woman had saved them. The least they could do was hide her until the cops were gone. Briar moved forward careful not to jostle her arm as she motioned for the mutant to follow her into the back. "How's your tolerance for cold? Right, probably a bad idea with the whole hypothermia thing. We have a store room in the back next to the walk-in. The police won't check here, and if they do, they'll just glance in so make sure to hide behind boxes." There was a calmness to her voice as if she had done this before though this was really her first time. Briar was just really good under pressure.

Leading the hero into the store room, she put on her most reassuring smile. There were sacks of potatoes and boxes of supplies around the room. Enough stuff that might hide the woman until the trouble had passed. "Is your shoulder going to be okay? I don't want to come back to a dead person because that would just really suck." Briar knew nothing about wounds or treating them so she was out of her depth when determining if a person was going to bleed to death.

PM
^
Melissa Gold
 Posted: May 5 2018, 06:44 PM
Songbird
23 AGE
53 POSTS
Brotherhood
CLASS 3

Thoughts were racing and her blood was pumping much harder than it normally would. She had to calm herself before she actually bled to death. Melissa had to focus on something to assure her ability to calm down. The girl's words were the only thing that could cut through the buzzing of the gunshot in her ears. She took a deep breath and followed her. Her tolerance for cold? What the hell would she need to be cold for? The girl seemed to answer her own question as she continued in the back. They were apparently okay with hiding her. Well. That was good. Unless this was a trap, but Melissa didn't have the time nor the energy to think about this as a possibility. She took a deep breath and nodded some. The girl had a good head on her shoulders, if nothing else.

The storage room was opened for her and Melissa had chance to look through it. She took in where everything was and chose a hiding spot for herself. She was partially distracted as the girl continued to speak. "It's just a graze. It hurts like a son of a bitch and I need to stop the bleeding, but I'll be okay for right now." Melissa paused and looked down at the girl, her eyes taking a little bit longer to focus on her. "I need you to do me a favor. I need a med kit. You're a restaurant. You have to have some kind of first aid. If anyone has any high proof liquor, I'd appreciate that too. No beer though. It's not going to do what I need it to do. A couple of trash bags so I don't make a huge mess and some water. Actually. Two pitchers of water, a glass and a mixing bowl." She smiled weakly.

"Sorry... I'm sitting here demanding things left and right. The first aid kit and the water are the only things that are really needed in this moment. The rest would be a luxury. She motioned with the hurt shoulder. "I'm going to be over there, okay? If it seems like it's going to take longer than an hour or so to get them out of the diner, I'm going to need a heads up. I appreciate this." She took her hand off her arm to put it on Briar's then realized how bloody it was. She put it back on her arm and gave her a small smile. "I don't think you want me to get you all bloody so... thank you. I don't know how to repay your kindness to me."

Melissa gave Briar one more nod before heading back into the hidden corner where she had decided to take up. She lidded her eyes and took a few deep breaths. It hurt like a son of a bitch, but she'd survive. She didn't think she would go into shock, but the longer it took for the police to get done with their shit, the more likely it was that she'd go into it. She didn't have a bullet in her arm. She needed to be thankful for some things, she supposed. She took another deep breath and pulled her hoodie off to take a look at the damage. It didn't look too terribly bad. It was just a bleeder. She pulled her shirt off as well, thankful to whoever was listening that she decided to wear an undershirt. She pressed her lips together and choked back any noise she would make as she wrapped her shirt around her arm, making a makeshift bandage just incase Briar didn't go pick anything up or if she got caught up by the police. She swallowed and put her head back on the cool wall.

It's all okay, Mel. You're alive. You're fine. You didn't get killed because you make stupid decisions...

tag: @Briar Sterling / notes: Wheeeeeeee~

PM
^
Briar Sterling
 Posted: May 7 2018, 04:43 AM
Glitch
Nineteen AGE
12 POSTS
Unaffiliated
CLASS 2

When it came to helping people, Briar usually stayed in her own lane. She didn't want to get involved with things that might get her into trouble. Okay, so her side work could be considered getting into trouble, but she was careful with her mutation to not get caught when it came to hacking. It was almost like she wasn't even there. Still, she couldn't let this lady that had helped them not end up with holes in them by a dick with a gun. It was just going to make them square. That was if she could keep her from bleeding out.

The little technopath had been thinking about sticking her into the walk-in where they kept their vegetables, but she didn't want her to get too cold in there. No, she'd stick with the storage room instead so that she could be somewhat comfortable. The rest of the staff started to clean up the front so it didn't look like there had been a fight. Briar would make sure to keep the police from the back as would the cooks, or maybe it would be better for them to search. Her mind was going a mile a minute as she tried to remain in control of the situation.

Hearing that the woman wasn't going to bleed out was a bit of a relief, Briar was quick to grab water and a few towels before returning. It was when she was at the door she heard the ding from the bell above the door to the diner. Her eyes widened as she quickly moved in. It was probably a good thing that the woman didn't touch her with the bloody hand. Briar had nothing against blood, but she didn't want to come off suspicious. She flashed her a bright smile. "I found you what I could at the moment. I'll be back in an hour." Her voice hurried as she set down the supplies by Melissa before bolting and closing the door behind her.

Briar stood in the doorway to the kitchen looking at the police. There were questions asked, and Briar gave a statement to what she had seen. They were all agreed that the woman in question hadn't returned to the diner. Briar was glad when they finally left the diner. She looked down at her watch trying to see what time had passed. Hopefully, it hadn't been longer than an hour. Her eyes watching the cop car drive down the road slowly as if hoping to catch the woman. Everyone went back to working while the petite young woman went to the storage room opening the door.

"Are you still alive in here? Coast is clear. Police think you ran off in another direction. We told 'em you hadn't been back here." Briar thought she was the best liar, and she'd helped a fellow mutant.

PM
^
Melissa Gold
 Posted: May 28 2018, 05:19 AM
Songbird
23 AGE
53 POSTS
Brotherhood
CLASS 3

Melissa's head was swimming a bit. There was a lot of pain. She probably shouldn't of jostled the wound as much as she did. She took a few deep breaths. She could handle this. She had handled so much worse with a more hostile enviornment. She was given the towels and water. She nodded and took the things with her good hand. "No booze huh? Damn.." It was a bit of a joke, but she didn't know if she could not scream her way through cleaning her wound with liquor. That shit burned more than it should of.

Melissa was left to her own devices. She could only continue to pray that she had somehow endeared herself to the people that worked at the diner. She pulled off her shirt and poured some water over the wound. She winced and began dabbing it with a towel. She took as deep a breath as her body would allow her, trying not to hyperventilate. She ripped up her overshirt and wrapped first the bloody side around her arm then the clean side. Maybe she could play this entire thing off as a fashion statement.

She was deep in her own thoughts when Briar came back. She jumped a bit and looked up at the woman from her hiding spot. She waved with her good arm. "I'm not dead, if that's what you mean. How alive I am is an existential question I don't know if I really want to think about right now." She laughed at herself. "Fuck I have to be in shock. I don't talk that smart fucking ever.." She prefered to play herself off as dumb. It was easier for people to ignore her, to dismiss her as nothing more than a plaything.

Melissa pushed herself up with her good arm. "Can I trouble you guys for some food? I'm fucking starving... She pulled out her debit card. "Hashbrowns. A lot of them. Also a hat. Does anyone have a hat?"

tag: @Briar Sterling / notes: Whooooo
PM
^
Briar Sterling
 Posted: Jun 3 2018, 06:37 PM
Glitch
Nineteen AGE
12 POSTS
Unaffiliated
CLASS 2

The young technopath hadn't wanted to leave the woman on her own especially since she was bleeding. A part of her wanted to hide in the pantry with her until the cops left. Law enforcement and Briar had never really gotten along. There had been a time when they had. They'd been there for her after the accident that left her an orphan, but she didn't really remember much of that. It was a bit fuzzy. She remembered pieces like all the questioning. Times like this brought back those fuzzy memories leaving her uncomfortable and just wanting to hide.

Instead of hiding, Briar made her way to the front of the restaurant putting on the appearance of a shaken waitress that had just had a gun held to her and everyone in the diner. It wasn't hard to be afraid. Most people didn't take kindly to mutants so the petite woman was afraid of those she didn't really know. It was easy to just fall into a quiet as the cook told the story. Briar hoped that everything would be okay until she could make it back. It would have to be okay. Otherwise, she'd have to do a lot more explaining to the police when she called them back to take care of the body in the pantry.

Briar felt lucky. There was the pink haired woman in the pantry still alive. A smile came to her lips as she answered the question before commenting that she must be in shock. Shock wasn't a good thing. Briar had watched enough doctor shows to know that much. When the debit card was offered, Briar took it before walking back out putting in an order for hashbrowns and grabbing one of the souvenir caps that had been in the case for as long as she had worked there. They were probably the only option she had. Coming back, she held out the hat.

"The hashbrowns are cooking. Shouldn't be too much longer." She rubbed at her arm nervously. "That was really brave what you did standing up for mutants when you knew they'd turn on you." Briar really couldn't shut up on how much she thought that. It made a part of her want to do the same. Well, she would do the same if she wasn't afraid of having her ass kicked by the people that cared about her.

PM
^
Melissa Gold
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 12:48 PM
Songbird
23 AGE
53 POSTS
Brotherhood
CLASS 3

Melissa had busied herself with making sure she was cleaned up enough to pass as someone that hadn't gotten shot and bled everywhere. She looked down at her spot and saw a bit of her blood chilling out down where she was huddled. She frowned and looked around for something to clean it up. Thankfully she had been put in the storage room rather than the cooler or the freezer. She found some towels and wiped up the blood and got some sanitizer and cleaned it. Her shoulder didn't appreciate the amount of work she had just made it do. She was pretty sure she had started bleeding again, but she had something to catch it all until she got home and could clean it properly.

Melissa took the hat and tucked her hair under the cap as much as she could. She smiled warmly and nodded. "Awesome. I'm starving." She watched as Briar told her how brave it was what she did. Melissa shrugged her shoulders some. She looked at her arm, making sure her makeshift bandage was keeping and it was not bleeding everywhere. She tugged on her jacket again, thankful she wore leather and no one could see the blood that the jacket had already caught. She'd have to send it to the dry cleaners. She sighed softly as she touched the hole. She would have to mourn her favorite jacket later.

"It's nothing really. I don't like people who fuck with those that can't fight back. Beating up a bunch of kids is shitty not to mention dangerous. Young mutants don't have control on their powers like older people do. They could of freaked out and killed everyone around them. Normies don't understand that shit. They think they're better than everyone else. That they're above mutants. And it's fucking stupid." Melissa looked at Briar. "I spent the first part of my life being a victim. I refuse to let other people victimize others. Especially mutants. I could say we're better than humans, but that's bullshit too. We're all people."

Sure she would of gotten in trouble with some of her fellow Brotherhood members for saying such things, but she was never in the Brotherhood for the rhetoric. She was there for the man behind it. The man that gave her a new lease on life. Who helped her when she was a scared street kid trying to get by. She rubbed her neck some and smiled. "Sorry. I get kinda passionate. But you have to look out for people. Otherwise no one will help anyone and society will crash and burn."

tag: @Briar Sterling/ notes: Whooo!

This post has been edited by Melissa Gold: Jun 14 2018, 01:58 PM
PM
^
Briar Sterling
 Posted: Jun 29 2018, 10:43 PM
Glitch
Nineteen AGE
12 POSTS
Unaffiliated
CLASS 2

There was a bit of relief in her face as Briar returned to find that the woman had bled to death in the storage room. Briar was quick to give her whatever she needed. It was the least she could do for the woman. She'd been shot, shoved into a storage room, and made to wait. The technopath was sure that she would have gone crazy if she was the other woman. She rubbed at her arm as she waited for her to get up. It didn't look like there was any blood on the floor. That was a plus. She'd probably be the one cleaning it up, and she didn't think blood would come out of her uniform nicely. She could only afford so many uniforms.

It seemed that the woman didn't think what she had done was very impressive. Briar wouldn't have done the same thing. She would have kept her mouth shut and her head down. It was what she had been told by multiple people to do. Of course, those people didn't know about her thieving. It was easier to keep it to herself. No one but the closest people to her knew that she was a mutant. There was no need to have hostility thrown at her. Those people that knew were ones that she had known for a long while and had gained her trust.

When she apologized, Briar shook her head. "You don't have to apologize for standing by your beliefs. I may be young, but I understand that. We're all people and should be treated as such. Believe me, I get it." She flashed her a smile trying to act cool though she was being anything but. Inside, she just wanted to ask her all the things. She needed to keep chill. Briar was determined to keep her cool.

"Would you mind if I asked you some questions? Umm, about your mutation?" She would ask first...then she would ramble if she was given permission. Her curiosity was at an all time high. She wanted to know what all she could do with her voice. There were so many things she could invent to better equip mutants and weaponize their powers. Not that she would ever use them. Everyone deserved a chance to defend themselves and more efficient use of power could help. The wheels were obviously turning in her head.

PM
^
Melissa Gold
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 06:40 PM
Songbird
23 AGE
53 POSTS
Brotherhood
CLASS 3

Melissa smiled some and shrugged her shoulders. "I was taught it was polite to apologize when you made someone's life difficult." Granted this was not the lesson that was engrained in her, but it wasn't a terrible lesson to know. She pushed a stray strand under her hat and sighed softly. She rubbed the back of her neck and nodded. "Yeah. Something like that." She really just hated when people got pushed around. It wasn't a belief or anything like that. It was something else. Something more innate and thrust upon her.

She could not stand it when someone was being pushed around.

Maybe that's why she chose to join the Brotherhood. That made sense right? They were fighting to not be pushed around anymore. Yes, their way was far more violent, but the way things were going, it made sense to her now more than anything else ever did. She looked up at Briar, realizing she had kind of disappeared from this realm of existence for just a moment. At least the realm of existence in her mind. She smiled some and shrugged her shoulders a bit. She didn't really mind talking about her powers, though she didn't really want to go into detail. That was something she wouldn't do. She liked having a few tricks up her sleeves.

She motioned out of the storage room and took the first steps through, moving through the kitchen and back into the dining room. She noticed the closed sign. She hoped it wasn't because of her, but she was pretty sure it was. She settled down in a chair and motioned, to a chair. "Have a seat. It seems that you've closed down for me. Sorry for that." She gave her a sheepish grin. "Though I suppose not many people will want to come through after dealing with something like that."

tag: @Briar Sterling / notes: yeeeeee
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates
Candyland Couture Shadowplay
UNCANNY EVOLUTION Heroes Reborn WHAT WE CHOOSE
GLITTER & GOLD Infinite Dreams