Posted: Oct 25 2017, 12:29 AM
Null
27 AGE
13 POSTS
Unaffiliated
CLASS

DONT EVER RESENT A LETTER
INSIDE A SINGLE WORD WRITTEN

This was rare. Esme being out during the day after getting off from work only eight hours ago. The day time was her night time and it was usually spent sleeping as soon as she trudged from the city to her flat back in Queens, but not today, not after last night. She managed to show up to work late, run into a man who was all too...intriguing, and now she was pretty much his personal slave assistant. Her smart mouth managed to get her a job, with a man she pretty much knew nothing about. She played with the card in her hand Alec Beaumonte it read with a phone number and nothing else. It was plain and gave away nothing, like him. She had a new job now, and this all happened over the span of fourteen hours.

She took a train over to Hoboken, New Jersey wanting to view the water from a nice little spot but not wanting to be around the hustle and bustle of New York. She sat herself in the seat of a small restaurant she liked to go to from time to time called City Bistro, it was lovely and she was right starving. A waitress came up and took her order, she ordered a sandwich and look back to the card, exhaling heavily. Alec gave her a few hours to think it over before she said yes to working for him but a large piece of already knew she was going to say yes. She loved bartender but she knew she was capable of so much more. She took out her phone and hesitated to dial the number before a sandwich was placed in front of her. Maybe after she was full the decision would be five-hundred times easier to make, even though she knew what she was going to do.

Words:312 @Belle BeAUMONTE

This post has been edited by Esmeralda Bishop: Jan 5 2018, 06:49 PM
PM
^
Belle BeAUMONTE
 Posted: Nov 2 2017, 09:47 PM
Blood Belle
Thirty Three AGE
76 POSTS
Marauders
CLASS 3

Person of Interest...
"You've got me curious... perhaps I can find out a little more about you?...".
Belle had taken the chance to get out and about for once, the raven haired woman had chosen New Jersey as a place for her and one of her PA's to go shopping and during her travels she encountered a coffee shop... it seemed like a reasonable place for one to stop for a beverage.

"Well you certainly stand out from the crowd, don't you?" Belle asked with a chuckle as she came to a stop beside the beautiful woman's table. Belle had an eye for talent... also an eye for what was in the woman's possession. It appeared the woman was familiar with her brother judging by the card in her possession.

However Belle wasn't going to mention the card or her name for that matter, the mischievous side of the woman was coming to the forefront, perhaps she could play a little game with this perfectly formed flower? Whatever her link to Alec she could always simply feint ignorance and it's not as though she wanted to steal from her own family.

The girl would have no idea, it's not unusual for one person to complement another's beauty and it would of course give Belle the chance to learn more about the woman and the connection she had to her dearest brother.

"I do apologize if I am interrupting you, my name is Belle." Belle offered a friendly smile to the woman hoping that the girl would invite her to the table as company. She was dressed in one of her more extravagant black dresses with a red suit jacket, she very often looked dressed to impress and for business. It would give the vibe that she was the high society type, perhaps a wealthy woman considering the labels she wore and the exquisite musk of her perfume.

She was very much a woman who got what she wanted and at this moment in time she had her sights set on this woman as a target. She was curious about her as well as attracted, she would soon uncover her association with Alec and whether or not she meant good or ill intentions towards him. It's not that Belle was paranoid... the Beaumonte's were a popular family who had also gained a number of enemies in the time she'd been within the city. Others would use a variety of tactics to pick at the family who's power would only grow even greater given time.

Belle eagerly awaited the woman's own interruption, her name would be only the first piece of information that she would absorb about Esme. Painting a picture as she would with anyone who took her fancy and was curious about. She was certainly easy on the eyes but Belle hoped she'd be more than that... a mutant perhaps or maybe she was part of one of the groups.

There was always a risk of danger approaching strangers but that wasn't going to deter Belle from this prize.

@Esmeralda Bishop || 492 words || siblings...
♥ fairytale of Caution
PM
^
Esmeralda Bishop
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 11:39 PM
Null
27 AGE
13 POSTS
Unaffiliated
CLASS

Her finger continued to dance along the card as she eyed the sandwich in front of her. She frowned, still not being sure of her decision. She racked her brain for excuses to say no. She finally placed the card down and picked up the sandwich, letting the taste sit on her tongue before she moaned in satisfaction. Definitely worth the travel. She chewed slowly letting the memory of her decision fall to the side of her thoughts for the moment before a voice ceased her chewing. The sandwich was still in the cheek of her mouth before she looked up at the dark haired woman in whom the voice came from. Her eyes widened for a split second before she pushed the sandwich down her throat forcefully, she grabbed her water and drank the remains down before clearing her throat.

She made eye contact with the woman. "Bloody hell!" she placed the sandwich down and stared at the woman getting an odd sense of familiarity but not being able to pin point where and why. She licked her full bottom look at looked else where before running her fingers through her hair, shaking it with a false scratch. She introduced herself as Belle but gave no offer of a hand which Esme was glad for, she wasn't nervous or had sweaty palms or anything, she just wasn't that formal or open. Belle she introduced herself as, after the woman's second statement she linked in an accent, one that matched her own. She was just running into all type of brtis lately. Esme smiled. The sense of home was real lately.

She exhaled deeply before speaking. "It's fine, I was grabbing a quick bite.", which was true. She eyed the card and slowly slipped it from the table and stuck it in her purse not needing anyone to know her business, no matter how little information the card gave away. A number was enough to connect some dots...and the name on it. She looked back up to the beauty. "Esmeralda. My friends call me Esme...if I had any friends." Esme smiled smugly and threw her curly back hair over her shoulder.

She eyed the empty seat across from her and looked back to the woman. Esme played for both teams, very much so, and right now the ball was in the lady court, and this woman could play. Esme didn't so much as offer her to sit but didn't want her to leave either. She was over dressed and smelled of...money so to speak. Esme wasn't picky, but she definitely didn't judge on a woman based on money or lack there of, but this woman dripped it out of every pore. Did every Brit she met have to have money. She groaned inwardly. She didn't have money to just flaunt, and she was one hundred percent okay with that, but she didn't want the British community to just be known to have money when coming to America. "So, how may I be of assistance?" Esme said still not offering the woman to sit because, hey, it was a free country, and on top of that, it wasn't their country, the woman could do as she pleased.

Words:539 @Belle BeAUMONTE

This post has been edited by Esmeralda Bishop: Jan 5 2018, 06:49 PM
PM
^
Belle BeAUMONTE
 Posted: Jan 8 2018, 09:37 AM
Blood Belle
Thirty Three AGE
76 POSTS
Marauders
CLASS 3

Person of Interest...
"You've got me curious... perhaps I can find out a little more about you?...".
"You expect me to believe that a lovely woman such of yourself would have no friends?" Belle said with a smile as she got an even better look at the younger woman. Most certainly worth her time... she had an eye for quality and be this woman mutant or human... she was certainly a picture.

Esme... such a pretty name, her reaction to being spoken to did make Belle smile and she let it show... it was cute. There had always been two sides to the older mutant with the smiles and charm that Esme saw before her and the darker side which could be both terrifying and satisfying depending on whether you got on her good or bad side.

"How about being my company? That is unless you prefer "company" of the other sex?" Belle's choice of words were filled with suggestion, delivered with that seductive purr that had melted many a heart in the past years... Esme was lucky as Belle wasn't doing it for business or sinister reasons... she was doing it because it seemed like fun.

Belle gestured towards the seat opposite her registering any invitation to sit down before taking it. Now she was in a position where she'd unavoidable to the woman, not that Esme seemed to have a problem with looking at her... Belle had a good feeling about this encounter and just had to find out more about the woman who's beauty had drawn her in.

"So why are you alone? I'd expect the men and women to fall at your feet, Esme... perhaps you are hiding secrets... something that you'd not be alone in doing." Belle was making her aware that if she was a mutant that she wasn't alone, working in her line of profession she'd met plenty of mutants who were outcast because of their genetics... because of what they are. I suppose you could call it an instinct about people but then again she could have been wrong... not very often but it could happen.

There was much that Belle wanted to know about the woman, her looks had hooked her in but she wanted to know the deeper aspects of the woman's personality and how she could make use and take advantage of them... so Belle could get what she wanted out of this.

"Let me know if my presence isn't wanted... I just wanted to meet you, dear." Belle's foot shifted underneath the table so it brushed against the the side of Esme's... she had a feeling that the woman wasn't going to be in any hurry to be shot of her.

@Esmeralda Bishop || 437 words || siblings...
♥ fairytale of Caution
PM
^
Esmeralda Bishop
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 07:42 PM
Null
27 AGE
13 POSTS
Unaffiliated
CLASS

Esme looked at the woman, blinking slowly. She wasn’t just egging her on, she wasn’t being funny, and she was utterly serious. Esme had only been with three other people in her life, two of the three being female…she knew what she liked, and this Belle was her taste. She was a little older than her, she had to be, not that her features gave away anything, she just sort of knew. ”As you can hear, I’m not from around here…and neither are you…so the friend pond isn’t very large when you’re not…originally local. To each his own, you know?” Esme bit her bottom lip and smiled up at her. Esme wasn’t a relationship type of person…at least she didn’t think she was. She had been in two but never actually experienced love, she couldn’t describe the word let alone express it, but she was almost positive she’d never felt it for any other human…person, whatever. She wasn’t expecting anything out of the woman, it was just a thought that happened to cross her mind whenever she felt an attraction for someone, which wasn’t as often as you’d think. But that’s all it would ever be, an attraction. She believed love was out there…just not for her per say.

Esme took a sip of drink, before the woman known as Belle started speaking again. Her sentence threw her off just slightly, her choking a bit and coughing. It wasn’t a take of surprise, more so of humor because, of course this woman was careful with her words. She knew what she said, and she knew how she implied them. She fanned herself playfully, but on the real, Esme was blunt, that and sarcastic. ”I fancy both. So you can be my company.” she said placing her chin on her fist. Esme waved her hand out in front of her offering her the seat, she was open to play with this woman now…in all sense of the term. She smiled inwardly and out. Belle spoke more and again her choice of words made Esme smile. She was playing a good game and knew what cards to show, Esme would definitely play too. ”Men don’t have the balls to approach me, woman can’t muster up the pussy strength to talk to me, so that answers that. I don’t hide much. I’m a pretty open book though. I openly like carbs, and that’s what I’m sitting here scoffing down.” Esme said with a wink and plucking a fry into her mouth. Esme knew what she meant, but Esme wasn’t about to just lay out her ace. She didn’t hide because, there was no need to, but she wasn’t going to go around turning peoples senses on and off either.

Esme smiled and shook her head. Belle was lovely, and she just met her. Belle knew how to talk, she was a charmer and she was almost sure she took full advantage of it. Esme waved her hand and shook her head again. ”You’d know if you weren’t wanted. We wouldn’t still be sitting here, or at least I wouldn’t, and judging by black dress and jacket you’re wearing, the tab would have been well off.”, her sassy tone was starting to come out, meaning she was feeling a little more comfortable with this woman. Esme didn’t usually get to acquainted so quickly with so little words so this was a good start. Esme found it extremely easier to speak and flirt with woman, she was one, so she knew what she liked and she knew how to deliver it back. Esme smiled in the direction of Belle, watching her reaction to her sudden forwardness.

Words:614 @Belle BeAUMONTE

This post has been edited by Esmeralda Bishop: Jan 14 2018, 07:42 PM
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates