Don't Ask... They'll Never Tell, Tag Victor Creed
Adem Petrakis
 Posted: Oct 20 2017, 03:36 PM
Avalanche
33 AGE
60 POSTS
Brotherhood
CLASS 4

Brooklyn. 10:17pm. While it was not quite pitch black, true midnight dark, it was getting there. Although he knew this was not happening until the next day, Avalanche opted to text Victor Creed--Sabretooth--not rather than tomorrow so that way it was not at the literal last second.

He stretched out and moved to get out of bed. With that choice made, he moved in just pajama pants to his dining table. He had a seat in his chair and thought about how much he wanted to share in that first text. After thinking for a few minutes, he surrendered, “Fuck it.”

He knew he was overthinking the situation and worst come to worst this would land in his murder, a beating, and or a brutally violent fuck. He could not deny he preferred the last option. He slide his finger over his phone and typed and sent a text:

Hey, I’m back in town and we have a job, Sabretooth.

Av used that name in particular on purpose to signal this was a work thing through the brotherhood that would be violent rather than something for Victor. Adem frowned with it sent. He stared at his phone another moment, then sent a second text to clarify the when:

Tomorrow. Warehouse district.

With the texts sent, he started getting ready. Though he would answer whatever if any texts Victor sent back. He moved to his room, pulling out clothes for the next day. He also absently pet the case that held his armor. God did he miss donning that suit and fucking shit up. Victor would be a perfect pairing to Av’s mind to deal with the remaining left over people who had been doing some work for Magnus. Av did not ask too many questions of Magnus. He figured the now young old man would have told him if he wanted Av to know.

@Victor Creed
PM
^
Victor Creed
 Posted: Oct 30 2017, 03:54 PM
Sabretooth
Unknown AGE
91 POSTS
Brotherhood
CLASS 2

We?

Little fuckwit.

Sabretooth wasn’t well known for a good temperament. He would never be considered a good teammate either. Interesting partner to have on your side in a fight maybe… if you managed to avoid him on missions where he might forget to remember who was on his side when he got a little too into things. But a man who took orders was not one of the things he was known for. It might be considered laughable. So, getting the text message when he had been rather happily purring his way through a sleep in what had been that afternoon a sunlit part of the headquarters (strangely out of the way in a window still somewhere, avoiding people), he was displeased, to say the least. He didn’t even recognise the number, which clearly was working against his small pit of rage he was currently dealing with. No one to aim it at, so, of course the idiot dug his claws into the walls of the place as he stomped down the stairs, considering what his next move might be.

He could delete the text.

Someone might end up dead who was in the Brotherhood, and he could say he had no idea why he didn’t get the message. No one would dare try and take the phone off him to check. Unless Mystique was around, she might get away with it. He mulled that one over several times before concluding it wasn’t what he wanted to do, instead tapping out a little message of his own to whoever sent it to him.

What do I get out of this?

Had to be someone he knew, because no one else would dare send him a text like that. All the little news or smalls were still shitting themselves at the idea of actually walking up to him so… back in town…. back in town?. Nope. He was pulling a blank because there were no smells to go on, no sights, no little mannerisms to pinpoint. In the end, curiosity struck him a little too hard once the anger of being woken had worn off. So Victor did as he had been told with the gentle idea of if it was someone he didn’t like, he could murder them and say the job went wrong. Sure, he might get a slap on the wrist (because really, who was going to believe him - what was this - the sixth time around?) but he could deal. No one had gotten rid of him yet.

Stood in the warehouse district looking as if he was going to start trading out the dodgiest of deals - bold as brass in the middle, clearly not trying to hide (why would he? He got told to come here, so here he was, making things difficult), he used his little fingernail to pick his teeth. Victor looked bored, because he didn’t like waiting.

@Adem Petrakis

This post has been edited by Victor Creed: Oct 30 2017, 03:55 PM
PM
^
Adem Petrakis
 Posted: Nov 5 2017, 09:34 PM
Avalanche
33 AGE
60 POSTS
Brotherhood
CLASS 4

Seeing Victor’s response, Av rolled his eyes. He was tempted to antagonize him further by inviting him to be a good kitty, but narrowly refrained. He was not willing to say cause Magneto said so. He was not some little runt running around. Instead, he grinned to himself, sending an answer he doubted Victor would like; however, he figured it would cause less trouble than the other two options he’d thought. As a result, he texted:

Sex

To Avalanche, it was too good to not say. There were other things he was tempted to add, but he kept the additional commentary to himself. There may be time later or he could die tomorrows and know he died being a dick: there were certainly worse ways to.

The next day, Av forced at least a pot and a half of coffee into himself before he grabbed hi gear and left the house. He was in no rush, having left plenty early.

Victor did not have to wait long--maybe five minutes. The exposure nor Victor’s seemingly bored exterior meant little to nothing to Av. Today was work. Sexy times after? Unlikely, but he did not think too much on it as a factor either way. Av dropped down from a fire escape to join the arguably at least partially feral mutant.

Av was wearing his armor, which conjured no doubt about his identity for any who had dealt with Avalanche:

Standing at 6’3,” Avalanche’s armor is primarily constructed of the non-magnetic metal body armor constructed from an Osimum metal alloy known as Osmiridium. The alloy permitted a lighter, but stronger armoring material. It also increased Avalanche’s damage resistance. Additionally, the alloy has a level of heat resistance in relation to having a high melting point: 5,491 degrees F. The armoring material also appears solid to s range of scanning devices, including but not limited to X-ray.

He has a chest plate that reaches around to cover his back as well. The armor is crafted to mold to Avalanche’s form with a slight space between his flesh and the armor. Said flesh is wearing s thermal insular material that is backed by micro-thin bulletproof Kevlar that stretches over his body to hold to him. The whole of this fabric has a comfortable level of give, allowing for easy movement of the wearer. Said armor, has the chest/ back as one solid piece.

On the lower body piece, there are places on the hips in the same metal armor material makes up the shielding that runs over his arms and legs. To allow for optimal movement, they too are in pieces, allowing easy joint movement. The same thermal insular, bulletproof fabric run the length of him, allowing for safety when limbs are bent. In addition to the armor inner and outer layers coating Avalanche’s body, he had boots of the same non-magnetic metal armor material, which possess an extra layer of material on the soles. This extra layer has spikes, akin to cleats to allow for gripping the ground.

Another piece not attached to the base armor is that of the helmet. It sits atop the head in a smoothed upside down rounded bucket. The helmet covers the head of the wearer with a rectangular opening at the front for his mouth. The helmet covers his nose. Additionally, there are opening for his eyes that are covered with bulletproof glass as well as spots where he can clip in a custom flashlight to the side of the armor. Everything on the armor and under layer is black, but for the helmet.

Looking to Sabretooth, he chuckled, asking, “Like what I offered as what you get?”

Av did not bother to stand around. Victor could answer on the move or not. Understanding that the people doomed to die this day thought this was a meeting about demanding further information, Avalanche wanted to get them before they thought they were stood up and left. The people they were to kill were in the warehouse beside them.

@Victor Creed
PM
^
Victor Creed
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 03:09 PM
Sabretooth
Unknown AGE
91 POSTS
Brotherhood
CLASS 2

He hadn’t expected a reply, not really, so when one came the Sabretooth looked down and almost snorted. Ah, dang. Not Mystique then. She had vastly more class when she wanted something, and would never so plainly say something they were both thinking. Still, it was beginning to eat away at his curiosity, so he was glad for when the time did eventually come to waste his time in the warehouse district. He was running through some thoughts, allowing them all to mill about - however, it was nothing urgent. Victor did not run around in circles after his own thoughts because it was too much like hard work. Instead, he considered what colour to make his next office desk, knowing black would only convinced him to dig long marks into it like the current one. No one needed that when you were having business meetings in your other, much more secret life. He didn’t even have a dumb pet he could blame it on (obviously animal pet, not human pet, he had plenty more of them).

Speaking of…

Still picking at his teeth, Sabretooth heard and smelt the creature approaching before he saw them. Something human covered by something metallic, an earthy smell that reminded him of when he had been kicked to the floor as a kid (because he never forgot a damn scent)... and Victor rolled his eyes when he put a face to that scent. The text with no tact made much more sense now, turning to look at the other tall male as he approached. The noise that Av brought with him down the fire escape made him move his hand from his teeth to his ear, wiggling it in there. He looked equally as bored as he had done before. “Honestly I’m not much into whores when I can get any pussy I want.” He so loved being crass when the time called for it, and when people seemed to enjoy him being so. Av had always been one of those strange creatures who got off on Victor’s power trip, so why change it now? “Besides, I take what I want when I want it… So, don’t think I’ll come beggin’ for scraps.” And then the little bastard thought he could lead this?

Oh he remembered now he had to put this little prick in his place. “Where you think your goin’, sweetheart?” The name was reserved for people who generally did things he wasn’t going to stand for, and Sabretooth’s clawed hand curled around Av’s shoulder armor and yanked him back. He put his strength into it enough to make sure the other’s armor wasn’t going to stop the movement, looking the other in the eyes. “Ya think I’m gunna walk in there blind? There’s at leave … five people in there. I can hear them…” He growled the words, feeling the vibrations of footsteps behind walls. “So be a good lit’ thing and tell me what’s goin’ on.” It was vastly more an order than a request, knowing that he was known for just storming in… but only when it suited him. He was the one here who got to follow his own orders, not Av’s.

@Adem Petrakis
PM
^
Adem Petrakis
 Posted: Nov 10 2017, 01:35 PM
Avalanche
33 AGE
60 POSTS
Brotherhood
CLASS 4

Av could not help but chuckle. It was good to see that Victor had not really changed in the roughly a year that Adem had been gone. And, clearly, Sabretooth had no inclination to treat him as fragile glass like some had. There would be no cuddling and licking of boo-boos with the man, which was part of why Av liked him so much. No lies, no bullshit. Victor just was.

With a chuckled, Avalanche responded without missing a beat: “I’m only a whore if you’ve suddenly decided to start making monetary donations for a fuck… which would make me think you’ve lost your mind or that Stacey is somehow getting to ya.”

Although Av was teasing, he was not done yet, “Besides, I’m better than whatever dumb pussy you pay to bruise, fuck, and cut, and I’m conveniently free of charge.”

Being pulled back and called sweetheart--oh the irony-- caused Avalanche to provide a pleased grin as he cooperated with the tug. To Av, it hinted at violence and was giving Av a semi. While not fully hard, Av could catch the metaphoric scent of potential. For better or worse, Av’s armor did not reveal his erection and in some ways chaffed it some. He was thankful he was not fully hard. That would be a more sizable issue.

Cooperating with Victor’s words, Av kept eye contact, not looking away. Whether his willingness to maintain eye contact was a direct challenge or not, Av did so. Once Victor had said his peace, Av willingly let him in on what was going on.

With his smile still intact, Av explained, “Magnus’ orders. The people in there did some work for him. Found somethings for him. No they need to never be found again. Any questions?”

That last part was more a tease with a hint of edge. Av was not directly challenging the walking threat of violence that was Victor Creed, that was Sabretooth, but rather making no secret of his desire to get into that room--regardless of numbers--and fuck shit up like before he had left. He had in his own way missed this.

@Victor Creed
PM
^
Victor Creed
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 03:02 PM
Sabretooth
Unknown AGE
91 POSTS
Brotherhood
CLASS 2

There were certain ways to rub The Sabretooth up the wrong way and Av was going about several of them all in these few minutes. If he wasn’t careful, he was going to get smacked, and no one would find out who was to blame. It was not exactly common knowledge that Stacy was his little punch bag, nor was it true he paid for shit he wanted. Nope, Victor just took, and so now, getting teased, he raised his eyebrow, clearly looking unimpressed. If this idiot wanted to talk about his assistant he could go right ahead, but mention it to the wrong people he might have another excuse to kill him. “Like I’d waste my money on somethin’ that would beg me to fuck it.” And he was purposely using ‘it’ just to let it settle he thought little of the idiot in front of him (not that Av would take offense, he liked that sort of weird shit, didn’t he?). “Ya too eager for me, sweetheart. Stop smellin’ of desperation and I might take ya seriously.” He could play this game as well as anyone else, and he even added a fucking wink to prove it.

No one grossed out Victor, no, that was what he did. He was in charge, he got his way, it’s just the way the world worked, and no one was going to change it. “So what the fuck is goin’ on in there.” Eye contact didn’t make him nervous, so he barely blinked, watching Av’s pupils do something strange - most likely signalling he was enjoying this.
Of fucking course. Magneto had given some orders to this guy and he had decided to share the fucking burden… or maybe he just assumed Victor Creed enjoyed murdering things and thought about sharing such an interesting task. Huh, depended how badly armed these guys inside were going to be he supposed, snorting out some sort of fed up noise. “The metal bitch is back a few days and he thinks he can run the place again.” He rolled his eyes, making no qualms what so ever about how he felt. Magneto got his sass first hand, after all, there was no talking behind a guys back here. “Fine. But this was your mission, not mine.” He pointed a clawed finger, gravelling up his words with a growl inside his chest. While he was about to enjoy ripping someone open, he wasn’t about to do a favour for someone he hadn’t seen in… awhile? Av had been gone, hadn’t he? “I’m doin’ you a favour for helpin’ you… and you owe me.” And owing The Sabretooth was a dangerous game indeed. You never knew when he was going to turn up and just make you do something.

Last time someone rejected him they almost got drowned in their own sink… ah, that had been a good day. “Questions?” He mimicked, but did not wait for a reply, turning to walk into the warehouse. And by walking… Victor walked right up to the door and kicked it open, looking like he was more pissed off than he actually was.

@Adem Petrakis
PM
^
Adem Petrakis
 Posted: Nov 30 2017, 07:32 PM
Avalanche
33 AGE
60 POSTS
Brotherhood
CLASS 4

Adam chuckled at Victor’s response to even a joke about him paying for a screw. Av would honestly be shocked if he really did. In terms of Stacy, Av was mostly ambivalent. It was neither his problem nor his place to share. Whatever was actually happening on that front was between Stacy and Victor, Sabretooth.

Chuckling a bit more at Victor’s likely faked flirty tease, Av just grinned. The wink kind of sealed it in his mind: there was not going to be much in the way of sex for this adventure. Then again, not everything Adam did was about sex. This was much more about both proving to Magnus that he was still loyally in this, and to protect the Brotherhood. They were not family, but they still mattered. Their cause mattered.

Av openly rolled his eyes at Victor asserting this was Av’s job and now owed him for helping. Despite the likelihood of his getting his ass kicked and maybe even dead, he was not afraid of Victor. Not even of sabretooth. He knew he should be, but Helen was dead already. If nothing else, death would take him to her. He needed that, so he believed it while logically knowing it was bullshit. It made his job easier.

He sighed and shook his head: “Seriously, take whatever you want from ‘we have a job,’ but I don’t owe you shit. Even though I liked the idea of seeing you after I’ve been gone a year, I’m not suddenly going to consent to owing you. Ya know me… in most cases I’d just help you for you just asking.”

Not waiting for the mocking ‘questions,’ Avalanche got moving toward the back of the warehouse. He even checked that his helmet was on and secure. The only exit beyond the front was directly at the back in the same position on the oppositional wall. Most the windows were boarded up. The warehouse was an open plan with different wooden and metal crates inside of varying sizes. There were fourteen men inside of various builds. The men had been contracted out for various tasks. All toward the end goal of information. As much as could be gotten even if Av had no clue about what on or even why.

Hearing Sabretooth at the front, Avalanche could not help but grin. He stood back a good five feet then reared up on a surge of active geological, seismic chaos that he rode into the building and he shook the door itself right off its hinges in a sudden and violent seismic forced, blowing the door inward, right off the wall, with the force. Av rode in on the seismic chaos of a mound. With that entrance he hopped off the seismic chaos when inside, sending it to impact two men standing too close together and destroying serval wooden crates in the way.

@Victor Creed
PM
^
Victor Creed
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 03:24 PM
Sabretooth
Unknown AGE
91 POSTS
Brotherhood
CLASS 2

He owed him. There was no arguing it, and there was nothing that was going to change Victor’s mind. If Magneto didn’t give him the ‘order’ (or, as it really was, bargain and tempt him with a fun sounding job), then it wasn’t his to be done. Really, even if Av buttered him up for hours, he did love a good argument. It was riling him up for the coming fight, which was always good. His claws were out, his hackles up as he smirked to himself, knowing that he was going to be neither polite or good company until he had eaten at least one half alive human today. “Since when do ya think I’ve cared about consent?” He bit as he had slammed through the door, tilted his head fully to either shoulder, allowing a loud, disgusting snap to happen as Av himself came into the room - making a slightly more destructive impact that Sabretooth himself… which was annoying. Was he trying to outdo him? A tiny piece of his mind became a little competitive as he walked towards one of the bigger gentlemen, clearly startled by the entrance.

Not as large as Sabretooth himself, it wasn’t hard to stand to his full height and grab the guy by the throat. “Tell ya what, sugar. Tell me what you’ve been doin’ for your boss and I won’t kill ya.” It was more a whisper than anything else, getting close enough to be considered more than a threat - ignoring the outraged voices of anyone else in the room. He knew a few more people were coming at him, but nothing they had could really do much damage for long. That and Av had a job right, he had to have his back? Right? “Come on.” He purred, lifting the guy in the air, claws digging into his throat to make it almost impossible to breathe let alone talk - maybe that was the point. Showing off to those around him, toying with his food, take your pick of reasons, but Sabretooth had a struggling man in one hand one minute, and with a gurgling noise and a dig of claws he was still a moment later.

“Alright. Who's next?” He brought his claws up to his mouth, licking the blood from the now dropped body, turning to the men that were left. “Who wants ta tell me what you’ve been up to, to warrent ya gettin’ bumped off? I won’t kill the person who tells me.” If Av wasn’t on board, Sabretooth clearly wasn’t fussed, stepping closer to the people left, wondering if they were going to be brave enough to stand and fight, run, or just tell him what he wanted to know before he decided he really was hungry.

@Adem Petrakis - sorry it’s took so long to get this done. I swear I won’t be so shit from now on.
PM
^
Adem Petrakis
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 02:01 PM
Avalanche
33 AGE
60 POSTS
Brotherhood
CLASS 4

Av grinned at Sabretooth’s words on consent. Avalanche knew the drill. Once the man had his teeth in something, his mind was made up for good. It was no strolls through the park to change the man’s mind if you even could. In some ways, it was one of the more fun parts to Avalanche’s mind.

As he bulldozed in on the burbling up fragments and debris of his mutation cause the earth to shutter and surrender its bowels, Avalanche was destroying and dislodging his fair share of the ground beneath his feet and an area around his path. It was his path of crackling destruction. As he hurled himself off of his current mound of destruction and onto the two men, Av erupted the ground beneath them with his seismic forces. He caused the men to stumble to the ground with lost footing. This allowed not only a soft as well as pissed and scared place to land.

The other men started to try and react and charge forth: fight or flight instincts mostly choosing fight. Av missed this in his year away. Although he played nice for the majority of his time, Av did really like his work--both kinds.

Upon landing, each of the men beneath him got his full hand over each of their faces. He used his seismic controls on their faces. He pushed enough vibrational chaos through to cave in their faces and scrabble their brains into literal internal fragments mixed with bone.

Hearing Sabretooth’s words, Av rolled his eyes. Leave it to Sabretooth to seek out information. It seemed to be his primary medium of exchange rather than monetary paper. He wanted information.

Not even bothering to erupt another mobile mound of rolling chaos, Av moved to kneel down, ignoring the rapidly failing confidence or bravery, maybe stupidity? Touching the ground, Av opened up the ground beneath two more of the flunkies. He looked to them with a devious grin as the ground appeared to literally swallow them as the seismic vibrations opened the ground beneath them and quickly crunched and buried them deeper in the ground the eroded beneath them then seemed to mostly seal.

@Victor Creed - no worries. and btw, awesome response
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates