New Home, Tag: Piotr
Illyana rasputin
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 10:12 AM
Magik
Seventeen AGE
80 POSTS
X-Resident
CLASS 4

Illyana watched the bright light that was under them fade away. Sagging against the large man next to her. Piotr had come. After all this time. It felt like forever.

She was tired. Barely took the time to look around the room. Enough to see the paintings in progress. There was a warmth about it. More over it was clearly Piotr's room.

"You came..." She whispered, her mouth a bit parched but not an uncommon state. It wasn't that she had doubted that he would but that the whole time she was waiting, she was scared it had been a dream. Or another one of their manipulations.

She glanced around the room again. Surprised about how large it was, or maybe she just had no idea what a normal sized room looked like anymore. She slowly walked around the room, on her tiptoes since she lacked any shoes. Her hand lingering on a picture she had drawn when she was a different person.

She caught a glimpse of herself in a mirror. Her hair was dirty and a bit matted. The dress was torn and dirty as well. She was bleeding from her shoulder though she thought the wound was minor.

Satisified she moved to sit on the bed. Moving until her back was against the wall. Her knees coming up to rest under her chin. "Where are we?" Not Russia. She knew that. New York? That was where he had been right?

She chewed on her lip. "What now? I can't go back..." The worry and fear clear in her voice. She felt safe for the first time in...well, she didn't know how long. Years at least. Besides, it wasn't like she had anyone else on the planet. Just the large man in front of her.

(Unless noted all conversations are in Russian)
PM
^
Piotr Rasputin
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 10:25 AM
colossus
28 AGE
16 POSTS
X-Men
CLASS 2

When he'd been visited by that vision of Illyana, Piotr had hardly stopped in his efforts to look for her. He had tried to find a way to talk to her again, had the Professor search with Cerebro, attempted to reach out to his father... all to no avail. It was by pure chance that the Professor had gotten one fleeting instance of contact with Yana's mind to know where she was being held. Taking off to Russia without hesitation, Piotr had stopped by the farm first to find it and his childhood home empty and torn apart. It was when he had reached the facility Yana was in that it had become obvious what had happened back at the farm and the real reason he couldn't reach his father. It had been a stab of pain in his heart that Piotr still hadn't been able to sit down and process.

As they appeared back at the mansion in his room in a flash - powers of Illyana's he was curious about as she'd only been a child last he saw her - Piotr looked down at her. "Of course I came, little snowflake." One large arm held her gently as she sagged against him. "I will always come." A promise he meant to keep to her. Piotr didn't know all that had happened to his sister since they'd parted ways, but it was clear now that what he'd been told in letters was a lie. He couldn't let that happen to her again. For Yana, he'd fight an entire army just to keep her safe.

Watching her walk around the room before settling on the bed, Piotr joined her as he sat next to her with his back up against the wall. "America, where I've been living." He did not regret his decision to come here, but now the regret of not trying harder to bring Yana with him burned in his conscience. Could he have prevented the life his sister had been put through if he'd only fought his father a little harder to bring her with him?

"Yana, you will never go back to that place. You can stay here, we will get you your own room when you are ready for it." The Russian man wasn't so sure his sister would want to be alone initially as she adjusted. Pulling her delicate frame into his chest, Piotr held her tenderly and stroked her hair. She would need a shower, new clothes, and some first aid but this was more important right now. "You are safe here... I've missed you so much."

PM EMAIL
^
Illyana rasputin
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 03:16 PM
Magik
Seventeen AGE
80 POSTS
X-Resident
CLASS 4

Illyana wasn't even sure how the man who had brushed her mind had found her. Had managed that. Since she barely had a conscious idea of where she was. Escape by herself hadn't occurred to her. She had nowhere to go. Thinking about Piotr had been an accident. She tried hard not to think of her brother. Because it caused her pain and she spent many of her days avoiding emotional pain. Physical pain she had learned to deal with since she was seven.

When she saw him there, Illyana thought it was a trick. A dream. Some other manipulation. After all, how could Piotr be there? How could he find her? She wanted to say she was happy to see him. But she had pulled back. They had likely wasted time while she decided if he was real or not.

She already knew what happened on the farm. She had known since it had. Punishment. Maybe if she had been stronger, or different, she could have stopped it. But she wasn't. She wasn't even sure if she had felt anything.

Anyone else and she knew her skin would be crawling. She just wasn't used to being touched anymore. But it was Piotr and she was safe with him. It was the only reason she could lean against him at all. She didn't lean against him as he joined her on the bed. Keeping herself just slightly apart.

She glanced up at him and met his blue eyes with her own. "You couldn't have done anything." It was simple words but she could see the guilt on his face. There had been no reason for her to leave Russia at that age. No reason to go with her older brother. Gymnastics had been her life after that. It was only the past few years that things had gone bad.

She smiled up at him. Not believing him. Not yet. "I am fine being on my own if you do not wish to share." There was a lie hidden there, hard to fully keep it buried around her big brother. She didn't want to be alone. And then she was pulled into his chest. For a moment, for a moment, a tear slipped. She didn't know she could still cry. "I've missed you too.". She wasn't really ready to deal with the emotions coming up so she pulled back a little.

"What do I need to do to stay here?" She asked. Sure that there was something more than just being able to be with Piotr. Some job she'd need to do whenever she was asked. Just to make sure she could stay.

tagged
PM
^
Piotr Rasputin
 Posted: Sep 21 2017, 07:09 PM
colossus
28 AGE
16 POSTS
X-Men
CLASS 2

Piotr grimaced a little as his sister looked up at him, attempting to assure him that this wasn't his fault. So many years apart, they'd both changed so much and yet she could still read him like a book. "I am not sure about that..." Piotr admitted sullenly. Perhaps in her mind there was nothing that he could of done but Piotr didn't believe that. In his mind there must have been something he could have done to have kept this from happening or found her sooner. He'd wanted so badly to believe that she was safe and happy wherever she was when the communications had slowed and stopped, but now he knew how wrong he had been. Delusioned, even.

Laying a gentle hand on the top of her head for a moment, he grinned down warmly at Illyana. "My room is large enough for us to share. It will give the staff some time to get you a room ready." They had shared smaller spaces, smaller beds even, than this. It would not bother him at all to have her in his space and was willing to bring in a cot or a twin bed for her to use if she didn't wish to share his bed. In all honesty it would ease his worries to have her close after knowing where she'd been. He half suspected it would ease her as well.

Seeing the tear, Piotr wanted to brush it away but worried about how sensitive she seemed to contact still. He was glad, at least, that she did miss him too as much as he'd missed her.

"Do? Nothing, really. You are still school age so I may enroll you as a student. This can be your home, as it's become mine." He thought maybe she would do well with a little normalcy. He thought perhaps only half-time and more electives and English tutoring than anything else...they had a dance teacher and Illyana would enjoy that at least. He wanted her to be happy here as much as he was, Piotr just didn't know how to ensure that happened.

With a breath, Piotr nodded to the half open door near her side of the bed. "The bathroom is just that door there, why don't you shower and I will find you some bedclothes you can wear." Maybe if she showered and got out of her dirty clothes she could relax a little more. Or so he hoped. "Then we can talk...?" His tone was uncertain. Piotr wanted to catch up and talk with his sister but didn't yet know how much she would share with him. Smiling at her, Piotr left her to freshen up while he went to one of the women on staff to help him track down some pajamas and an outfit that Illyana could have until he could take her out to buy some clothes of her own.

PM EMAIL
^
Illyana rasputin
 Posted: Sep 22 2017, 04:34 PM
Magik
Seventeen AGE
80 POSTS
X-Resident
CLASS 4

Illyana had, on some level, always been able to read Piotr. When she was younger, she practically had him wrapped around her little finger. They had both changed, yes, but that innate trust and understanding she had with him, that was what allowed her to understand what he was feeling. She bit her lip, unsure what to say. What could he have done? She was taken from the training facility where she had spent seven years. There was never a gap between going from one to the other. No time that Piotr could have come and saved her because he knew about it.

She smiled up at him. "Then yes. I'd like to stay here." Though it had been years since Illyana had slept in a real bed. She didn't even know if she knew how anymore. A pad on the floor was really all she needed. But having him close, knowing that if anyone tried anything, he was right there. That was what she needed. Not down the hall, not a shout away. RIGHT there.

Illyana blinked a little, pulling back slightly. "Piotr..." She started. She hadn't been in anything resembling school in over 3 years, and even before that, school was, at best, haphazard between training sessions. When it was near a competition, schooling was skipped. But there wasn't any good way to tell that to her big brother without breaking his heart. "Okay, what you think is best." was how she finished it. Already causing him so much pain and not wanting to add to it. Not right now at least.

She gave a slight nod, sliding off the bed and heading towards the bathroom. The idea that she could shower, to have privacy, and not have to worry about if she was taking too long hadn't sunk in. Slowly she took off her dirty, slightly ratty dress. Dropping it in a pile. Slowly turning on the water and nearly sighing as hot water came out as well. She stepped slowly into the tub. Letting the water run over her back and head.

By the time Piotr came back, Illyana was wrapped up on his bed in one of his robes. The huge robe nearly swallowing her. There were a few little bits of color floating in the air, primarily green and yellow. She was holding a small, stuffed blue creature. When he entered, she had been stretched out, but as soon as she noticed, she withdrew her feet. Not wanting her brother to see how badly they were scarred. She knew every one of them. Which attempt and which piece of not listening got which lashings. Instead, she smiled when he walked in. "I hope you do not mind that I took your robe."

PM
^
Piotr Rasputin
 Posted: Oct 16 2017, 04:59 PM
colossus
28 AGE
16 POSTS
X-Men
CLASS 2

Though he hadn't quite expected the intensity of her reaction to being enrolled at the school, Piotr could tell there was at least some hesitency there at the idea though he couldn't be sure why exactly she wasn't sure if she wanted to. "It would be good for you, snowflake. At least for you to get to know the other students. We have a very friendly dance teacher, if you would like to take that class." He dangled it like a carrot, hoping that the promise of a dance class might be enough to warm her to the idea as a whole. If nothing else, he wanted to help her make some friends and help her English. Even if all she took were casual classes it would help her integrate he thought.

Finding clothes had not been too difficult once he'd enlisted the help of one of the female teachers but Piotr had taken his time all the same before returning to his bedroom. He wanted to make sure that she'd had all the time she possibly could need to enjoy a hot shower and relax.

Once he'd decided to enter the room again, he found Yana sitting quitely on his bed again with a stuffed creature and shimmering lights in the air. More of her powers, he wondered? Piotr would have to try and ask her what exactly she could do. There was no doubt that she'd have a formal evaluation eventually, but he was curious all the same. "Of course not." He assured her, shaking his head. What was his was hers, it had always been that way.

Piotr had walked more into the room and set the pile of folded clothes on the foot of the bed for her. "I've found you some clothes. Just a few things, but I can take you shopping when you're up for it." Perhaps it would make her feel more at home here to have things of her own that she chose. The room he'd found her in today had been spartan and cold and certainly not somewhere he thought his Yana would want to be in by choice.

"What was that place I'd found you in...?" The large man asked her gently as he joined her back on the bed. Sitting perpendicular to her so he could better look at her, Piotr thought he'd let her decide if she wanted the physical contact or not.

PM EMAIL
^
Illyana rasputin
 Posted: Oct 17 2017, 02:33 AM
Magik
Seventeen AGE
80 POSTS
X-Resident
CLASS 4

Illyana did seem to almost perk up about the idea of a dance teacher. Dance didn't require books or where her lack of education would hurt her. In fact, given her background, she'd probably excel at it. But the rest. Still, she wanted to make her big brother happy right now. "Dance sounds wonderful. What do you teach? Maybe I can sit in on one of those?" She was trying. Though she didn't know about integrating with the other students. She wasn't really one of them was she?

When she saw Piotr return, she waved her hand and the little lights went away. They comforted her in the dark. Had for a long time. She didn't even know how long since time had kind of stopped having much meaning. There was day with training, punishments, and more training. Every day was the same unless they took her somewhere. Nights just locked in her little room.

She nodded when he said it was fine with the robe. Snuggling down in it, the robe much too tall and wide for her. Illyana was tall for a girl but Piotr still towered over her. She was skinny and he was broad. She was almost lost in it. It was odd to have not just that comfort, but she was surrounded by the smell of Piotr and the smell of home.

She nodded. When was the last time she had gone shopping? Ever? "I am sure they are just fine." She stated. "You don't need to spend the money on me." Money back home had always been scarce. Most of the clothes she had on the farm were hand me downs from other families.

Illyana liked the sun. Even as a child she would be outside whenever she could. Being in the cold dingy room without a window was not where she would ever choose to be. She looked away again when he asked about the place. Just for a moment. Then she looked back at him, meeting his blue eyes with her own. "Do you really want the answer to that question?" He was going to ask it sooner or later, she supposed. "That has been my room for the past..." She wrinkled her nose. "Many years." She settled on.

She sighed and leaned back. "It was a training facility but not for gymanstics. They made me leave there. Too tall. Um...they were...It was not a good place." Her face had gone stone. No emotion played on it. "They trained us. Day in and out." Not yet ready to admit what they had trained them for. Knowing that the rest would break Piotr.

PM
^
Piotr Rasputin
 Posted: Oct 29 2017, 07:18 PM
colossus
28 AGE
16 POSTS
X-Men
CLASS 2

Piotr was glad to see her perk up even a little bit at the mention of the dance class. He had no idea just how much of a gap in her education there was but Piotr knew that, like him, Illyana had always had a creative side and though they'd been separated for a decade or so now he suspected that she'd naturally gravitated towards more of those activities when she could rather than the scholarly. "I teach art... and some combat training." He had briefly debated telling her the last part. He'd never mentioned to her in his letters... assuming she'd ever received them, anything about the X-Men or any part of this school's other purposes. If his intention was to open up conversation between them though, he didn't think keeping secrets from her was the way to do that. "I would love to have you in one of my art classes." Piotr smiled at her, hoping that even a slow introduction to the school here would be good for her.

At her comment about the money, Piotr just shook his head. "It's no problem, snowflake. I have more than enough, and nothing else to spend it on." He earned wages from working here at the mansion and due to their upbringing in poverty, to say that Piotr was thrifty was an understatement. After years of living here and only spending his money on the necessities of what he wasn't given for free at the mansion, he'd built up a comfortable savings for himself with no plans of how to spend it. Spoiling his baby sister with some new clothes and things for her room? It seemed a perfect way to take a small chunk out.

He could tell that the question made her uncomfortable, and in all honesty it made him equally so especially once hearing her trepidation. "Want and need are two different things." Did he want to know how exactly she had suffered all these years without him being any the wiser? Of course not. He was already preparing for it to tear him up inside to hear about what had happened to her. Piotr needed to know though. He needed to understand. He needed someone to blame aside from himself.

Looking straight ahead at the wall, Piotr swallowed the lump in his throat and let his eyes fall to where his hands were resting in his lap. "Training you for what? And who? The Kremlin?" He had so many questions, probably more than she could answer, but he needed to know whatever she was willing to tell him, even if it hurt to hear.

PM EMAIL
^
Illyana rasputin
 Posted: Oct 31 2017, 10:15 AM
Magik
Seventeen AGE
80 POSTS
X-Resident
CLASS 4

The creative side of Illyana had always served her well. Her routines were unique even when sometimes there was strive for uniformity. The people who had her in the end, they used her creativity to their advantage. Finding her way of thinking to help with whatever they had planned for her. She didn't know how he'd feel about the large and significant education gap and wasn't totally sure she wanted to share that with him.

She also seemed to perk for just a second about combat training before pulling the robe around her more. Part of her wanted to challenge Piotr, to see how good he really was but something seemed off about that idea. She already knew he could fight. She had seen that already today. "I can sit in on an art class. I think I would like that." She smiled trying to focus on what she could. Though part of her was wondering how her sweet and protective older brother had learned to fight like that. Worried now that this place wasn't much better...even if on the surface it seemed like that.

She had gotten his letters until she moved places. The new one isolated her. Kept her from knowing what was really going on. She wasn't even sure of the year anymore. Of days. Of any of it. It would be odd now not to have a routine. Not to know what was next. Not to have her whole day planned out for her.

She looked up at him again, her blue eyes meeting the same in his. "I think I would like that...and really nothing else to spend it on?" Not that she knew what she'd spend money on either. She didn't need much in terms of clothing. She had lasted with two dresses, two leggings, two shirts and a few undies for years. She didn't know what people actually wore anymore. Makeup was only used for competition. She hadn't read in years. "Tomorrow then." It would give her something to look forward too.

She seemed to sink down further into the robe. Pulling it even closer around her. The air temperature almost dropping as more yellow and pink sparks seemed to appear around her. He was going to see her so differently now. It tore at her to know that she wouldn't be his snowflake anymore. That he wouldn't be able to see his sweet little sister again.

She couldn't meet his eyes as she talked. Her voice quiet. "Training us to take care of those they deemed enemies." Not actually saying the words. Not wanting him to hear what she had done. A flash for a moment went through her head. The same eyes looking up at her with fear. The memory fading quickly. "I don't know if it was the Kremlin directly. The FSB maybe?" She shook her head. She only saw the trainers and handlers. Not their masters. She knew the Kremlin had to be involved but she never knew at what level. After that, she lapsed into silence. Picking slowly at the robe. Waiting for the rejection she knew was coming.

PM
^
Piotr Rasputin
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 01:35 PM
colossus
28 AGE
16 POSTS
X-Men
CLASS 2

Piotr had never been a very materialistic person, and when he did have things to buy for himself (with the exception of art supplies) he often never bought anything more expensive than necessary. Occasionally he would use his money to buy presents for friends, but mostly his money all went into a savings account to accrue interest. So when she asked if he had anything else he could spend it on, Piotr just smiled warmly at her. "Nothing more important." Giving her real clothes, a place to call home, things to help her start to feel some sense of normalcy.... nothing sounded like a better way to spend his savings. He felt a flutter of joy as she agreed. "Tomorrow." He repeated the word like a promise to her.

It had been obvious just from the conditions of the place he'd found her in that this conversation would not be an easy or pleasant one for either of them, but he hoped that she understood that he needed to know what had happened. Noting the spark, how she was trying to disappear into his robe and not look at him, Piotr stayed quiet and just let her get out what she had to say.

Even just hearing that she'd been taken from the gymnastics facility to be 'trained' by someone else was enough for him to know that the answer he wanted was not going to be a good one. He loved Russia, but held little affection for the government and those in power. Her words confirmed the worst even though she didn't come out and say it directly. "Oh Illyana..." Piotr breathed out, his heart breaking for her and the childhood that had been stolen for her. Unable to stop himself, Piotr leaned in and wrapped her up in his embrace. "I'll always love you, little snowflake, remember that." He said softly, pressing a kiss to her temple.

His voice was shaky, but Piotr was trying to put up a stronger front for her. "I'm glad I was able to find you and take you out of that place." He hated the idea of his sister, his sweet baby sister he remembered playing with her doll in the fields while he worked, being trained by the Russian government to kill, and what horrible things must have come with that training. It upset him, but not because he was upset with her. He knew it wasn't her fault that she'd been put into that place or made to do those things. He was just glad now that she was safe with him.

PM EMAIL
^
Illyana rasputin
 Posted: Dec 2 2017, 06:48 AM
Magik
Seventeen AGE
80 POSTS
X-Resident
CLASS 4

Illyana could almost hear it in the words Piotr breathed out. How much it hurt him. It was why she didn't want to tell the teddy bear of a man that was her brother. It was why she didn't want him to know because it just would cause him pain. She didn't feel pain or sorrow about the idea anymore. It was what it had been.

Or so she thought. Nothing really appeared on her face until he kissed her temple promising that she'd always be his little snowflake. The very old nickname from when she was little. It used to make her giggle to think about it. She leaned against him, feeling for the first time in a long time, comfort and love.

It caused a few tears. Even as she was trying to not show any more weakness to him. Because she wasn't freed completely. It would take time to really feel that way.

She was also glad he didn't ask why she didn't leave. Illyana didn't have an answer to that question. The best she came up with was that she couldn't leave the others, but even that didn't seem right. "Thank you for coming." She whispered. She moved a little, climbing into Piotr's lap and curling against his broad chest. Listening to his heartbeat, and knowing that this really was real. It wasn't a trick or an illusion.

It was her brother. He wonderful brother. There were things she could never tell him but she was just glad he was here for her now. Surprising even herself, a small sob escaped. All the emotion and craziness of the past few hours finally hitting her. "I'm sorry Piotr." Came out as she did.

What she was truly sorry for, well he'd never know. But she was also sorry for having to tell him where she had been, sorry that she couldn't find him sooner, sorry for causing him pain. It didn't matter that she had no say in any of it. Illyana had long stopped feeling sorry for herself.

PM
^
Piotr Rasputin
 Posted: Dec 23 2017, 01:54 PM
colossus
28 AGE
16 POSTS
X-Men
CLASS 2

As she climbed into his lap to better curl her thin frame up against him, Piotr adjusted his hold to wrap his arms a littl emore around her. "I always will." He promised, no question in his mind that he would always find her and keep her safe whenever she needed him. She was family, his only family left, and he'd protect her with his life if it came to that. Piotr thought that out of everyone in the world, he would always choose to save her.

The small sob surprised him, she had seemed so sure that she would hold herself above tears, but yet he was glad for it. Happy that it had escaped. It had taken him years at this mansio to come to the acceptance, but he believed that healing from these kind of events could only come once you embraced the pain and let yourself mourn that which was lost or taken from you. "You don't need to apologize, Illyana." The gentle giant said softly, rubbing small circles on her back. "All that matters is that you're here now." Whether she was apologizing for what had happened to her, for not escaping, for what she'd been forced to do, or for him having to know.... it didn't matter. Moving forward was what mattered.

Piotr rested his head softly against the headboard as he held her. "If you'd like, I could put on a movie for us to watch. I do not know if you are tired or not." It was the middle of the night over in Russia and the escape from that place had been tiring for both of them he thought. He wouldn't mind the time to unwind, though he wasn't sure he'd sleep. He was more than happy to watch over her as she rested though, thinking maybe a shower, sleep, and safety was just what she needed to start healing.

PM EMAIL
^
Illyana rasputin
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 08:17 AM
Magik
Seventeen AGE
80 POSTS
X-Resident
CLASS 4

Illyana took a deep breath. Taking a deep smell of her brother. Remembering all the times she had been protected by him. The times she curled up around him because it was cold or she was hungry. Always resting her head on his broad chest and taking a moment to just smell. Still bringing her comfort. Despite the years, the smell of Piotr was the same.

She didn't want to cry. She hadn't cried in so very long. But the smell of Piotr turned her back into the small child. She just rested against him. No more sobs. just listening as he talked for a moment. Feeling the rumble in his chest. "Is that really all that matters?" She whispered. Wondering if he just hadn't really let what she said sink in. Wondering if he'd feel the same no matter what.

It took a moment for the word Movie to really register with her. She had seen seem some in the gym. They'd take group trips on the weekends, taking a full day off. Laughing and just being kids. But she hadn't seen one since. She wasn't really sure she'd be able to sleep anyway. "Whatever you want...." She whispered. Not really wanting to move. As long as it was in Russian she'd be fine.

Her hand reached out for a moment and felt the bed. It was softer then she thought she had ever felt before. "Do you...have a favorite?" She wanted to know what her brother liked these days. She wanted a Russian movie but wasn't going to press it. If he wanted to watch something in Engish, she would stay laying here with him. She doubted she was going to watch anything.

But then something else occurred to her. "Is there..." She started to ask before catching herself. She hadn't been able to ask in years. She'd have no food if she asked. She didn't even really feel hunger anymore. "Nevermind." She muttered.

PM
^
Piotr Rasputin
 Posted: Jan 19 2018, 06:08 PM
colossus
28 AGE
16 POSTS
X-Men
CLASS 2

No, what she'd told him about the place she'd been kept hadn't fully sunk in for him. And as the days and weeks and months went on getting to know his sister again and he found out more and saw what that place had done to her, it would take more time for it all to really make sense to him the kind of life that his sister had been living. That didn't change how he felt about her though. "It is all that matters to me." The large man told her softly, brushing her hair back again with his fingers to place another kiss to the top of her head.

A favorite movie? Piotr tried to think for a moment. "I have a few, we can look at them together and choose one." He had access to many more English films than Russian ones but there were still a small collection of Russian movies he had found and collected for the days when he just wanted to watch somehting in his native tongue. Yana would have to learn English eventually but tonight was not the night to start forcing that subject.

The small blonde started to ask something before she stopped but Piotr wasn't sure he wanted to just wave it off. "What is it, Illyana?" He asked her, wanting to make sure she didn't think that she couldn't ask for things. She'd already tried to tell him he didn't need to spend his money on her desite the fact he was going to anyways, it didn't seem a far stretch to think she'd be hesitent to ask for other things. He thought for a moment. Shower. Clothes. A bed. Movies... "I can go get us something to eat if you are hungry? I should probably eat too, now that I'm thinking of it." He wasn't startving, but after the fighting to get to her he should have something. Mostly though, he only said it to make her think she wasn't being an inconvienence for them to get food if she needed it.

PM EMAIL
^
Illyana rasputin
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 05:03 AM
Magik
Seventeen AGE
80 POSTS
X-Resident
CLASS 4

Just like what Illyana had said to Piotr hadn't sunk in yet, it hadn't with Illyana the idea that she was free. That she was really safe. That no one was going to wake her up and ask her to do terrible things. That there was no training, or work that had to be done. That she could eat or sleep or work out as she felt it, rather than when others said. She hadn't truly been free in so long she wasn't even sure what it meant anymore.

She smiled at the small affection. Missing so much of that. There had been some between the girls at the gym. Doing each other's hair and makeup and just being girls. Later, the affection was darker. Trying to find what little comfort they could when they could.

She buried her face back into his chest. "Just pick one. I do not care." She would start to learn English in the morning. Hoping that she could. It was a strange language, stranger than the Polish and Ukraine she already spoke. At least those were related. Right now she just wanted to be with Piotr. Just feel safe for a bit.

There was a moment of hesitation, debating asking when he said the words she hoped he would. Food. She hadn't had a real meal in...a day? She wasn't even sure. Not that a real meal was anything that anyone would consider most of a meal. She had gotten in serious trouble this time, they withheld food. But asking for it just made it all worse.

She instead she nodded against his chest. "If it is not a problem." She whispered. Though part of the problem was just that. She didn't want to move from the safety of his arms. With a smile, and feeling a little bold, she opened a stepping disk under them. Deposting them on the floor of the kitchen. If she had a better idea of what Piotr might want she would have tried to bring it over...but she didn't. Slowly she peeled herself off of her brother. "I thought this might be eaiser." She stood a little awkwardly hoping he didn't mind.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (2) 1 2  REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates
Candyland Couture Shadowplay
Age of Heroes We Are Warriors UNCANNY EVOLUTION
Heroes Reborn WHAT WE CHOOSE GLITTER & GOLD