Posted: Jan 7 2018, 09:57 AM
Ceri
27 AGE
433 POSTS
Admin
CLASS 5

Happy New Year!
Hello Flawed!

I hope that you all had a happy holiday season and a good new year. I just thought I would post a quick update for everyone in regards to the board.

• The Curtain Call plot we are working on wrapping up soon. If you'd like to catch up feel free to see the announcement about it for all the threads that are relevant to the investigation of who killed Lila Cheney and why.

• We're super happy to see people starting to return to the board after what seemed like a very busy holiday season for us all. While everyone is catching up in their threads and making new plots, we are making sure we have some fun things coming up for you all including a fun event that you can earn special rewards from participating in as well as a faction-focused plot for the Brotherhood organized by Kane.

• Once the January activity check has closed we're going to be conducting our first set of OTM's since the reset. Staff are still working out how we want to have them picked, but we're excited to spotlight some of the board's favorite characters.

• A change that we are making effective immediately is that we will no longer be using Slack as our site chat platform. We've made the decision to move it over to Discord for several reasons and think that this will be the right move for us and be much more convenient for our players as well. If for some reason you need help getting set up I'm sure someone will be more than happy to guide you through it if you ask. This is the link to join our discord server and we will be finding a place on the board to officially list it in the coming days.

PM EMAILAOL
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates