Paige Guthrie
 Posted: Oct 7 2017, 02:42 AM
Husk
Twenty-four AGE
192 POSTS
Marauders
CLASS 3

Mid-September 2017... Outfit

The idea had been in mind for some time now to get a tattoo and see if she could actually keep it once it was done. But with knowing that it was something that would be on her for the rest of her life if it stuck, she didn’t want just any random thing. Paige wasn’t impulsive like that, even if she was quick to react to something in anger, and had wanted to put thought into what she would want. Because even if part of her was unsure if her mutation of husking her skin would make it vanish upon the first time after it’s done, or if it faded quickly if not right away, it was better to at least plan ahead just in case it worked and never went away. After all, she didn’t want to have something that hundreds of other people had too because of seeing it on the wall of a shop while out drunk with their friends. So for the last few months she had been looking at pictures and making little drawings of ideas that came to her.

And after at least narrowing down to two possible ideas and a location of where she wanted it, Paige figured it was probably a good idea to get an artist’s outlook on it and get their opinion. Especially to see if one could possible see what she’s looking for and design something if possible since she wasn’t the greatest of artists out there. Sure she knew how to doodle and could draw little basic comic like things… but in no way was she good enough to want one of her own things tattooed upon her skin. Of course, not having any idea of where she should even go to get it done, she decided to take her day off and go hunting around the city to see what her options were.

Though so far, after pulling away from the second shop she had found to see what kind of place it was and the work they did, Paige wasn’t finding them too promising yet and hoped she wasn’t going to search all day.

So as she pulled up on her bike to park in front of another shop she spotted while driving by, she looked up at the sign that read Leviticus Ink and was hoping this one would be better than the last two. Even silently thinking to herself, “Third time's the charm I hope,” while climbing off and walking up and in through the front door. And thankfully, what she saw of the decor was far more promising than that of the other two had been. Looking far more clean and professional as she gave a look around while letting the door close behind her. Spotting a few framed artwork on the walls that had her eyes lingering on it as she heard somebody from the back area saying they would be right with her after the buzzing sound of the machine fell silent. Giving a nod without actually looking to see who was addressing her.

@Ceri
PM
^
Kohl Davis
 Posted: Oct 15 2017, 05:01 PM
Vertigo
25 AGE
228 POSTS
Brotherhood
CLASS 3

Truthfully, Kohl knew that within the city there were definitely much nicer places to get your ink done. There were 'famous' shops and those who raked in the big bucks simply because celebrities liked to go there. Within Brooklyn though he really wasn't sure there was a better place than the one he worked for. It had been one of the reasons he'd decided to come here when he first rolled in from South Carolina to see what he could do to get trained and liscensed. It was a smaller shop for sure but Zeke, the owner, took a lot of pride in the establishment and always made sure it looked nothing like a lot of the other places you might find around the area.

Despite the many lapses in active employment thanks to his now (hopefully) under control drug issues, it was why Kohl kept coming back here to work. That, and the fact that Zeke always took him back. God knew why, but Kohl knew enough not to question the many chances that his boss kept giving him.

Today was a particularly slow day and aside from the guy he was working on now, he didn't actually have any other appointments and so he'd told the other artist to just go home early and that he'd close shop in a few hours. Almost done when he heard the bell on the door ring, Kohl called out to the new customer he'd be right out. Finishing up the shading that they'd slotted time to do today, Kohl cleaned up his client and dressed the fresh ink and let him get himself settled before showing him to the front.

"--just a couple more sessions should do it I think." Kohl could be heard telling the man that walked out with him as the curtain opened. Getting to the front desk, Kohl started getting the payment all taken care of while handing the customer some supplies. "You know the care routine by now I hope." He joked, handing back the man's card and waiting for him to sign before shaking his hand, "I'll see you next time you roll into town, Derek. Just give me a bit more than a days notice this time."

Once his regular was gone, Kohl turned his attention to the pretty brunette who was looking around the shop. "First time?" He guessed, judging mostly by how she was looking around at everything right now. "What can I help you with?"

PM EMAIL
^
Paige Guthrie
 Posted: Oct 22 2017, 03:44 AM
Husk
Twenty-four AGE
192 POSTS
Marauders
CLASS 3

Paige wouldn’t exactly say that she was a rubbernecker, but it was a habit to listen in a bit on conversations around her. After all, with her training it was kind of out of habit now to be aware of her surroundings and eavesdrop in case she could hear something useful or interesting. So as the sound of the machine went silent and she could hear talking, she was listening while still looking at the artwork on the walls. Waiting for when the two were done talking to finally turn her attention towards the artist as the one named Derek was saying goodbye and walking out. When she turned around and looked towards the front desk and the man behind it though, Paige found herself a little surprised at seeing he didn’t look anything like the last ones she had seen in the other shops.

In fact, for a moment she found him too attractive to be a tattoo artist in this part of town.

Which made her faintly smile in finding that not a bad thing. Because if he was as talented as he was attractive, she was sure she found the right place to get her first tattoo. Chuckling and smiling a bit more when he asked her if this was her first time. “How could you tell? Have an eye for virgins of sorts?” Paige asked with a slight flirting tone while she was stepping up to the front desk.

And with his question of what he could help her with, she unzipped her leather jacket while giving a nod. “I was looking to get some opinions, possibly even a design drawn up for me as well as pricey on a tattoo I have been thinking about getting,” she answered while reaching into her jacket to pull up the papers she had drawn her doodles on about the ideas she was after. Setting them down on the desk between them for him to see. “I know that they are simple, and smaller than what I have actually in mind, but these are just rough sketches I did. So I’m hoping for something better since I’m not the greatest artist or anything. ” Looking up at the artist with a smile after spreading out the paper for him to get a good look at the drawings.

@Ceri

PM
^
Kohl Davis
 Posted: Dec 22 2017, 05:47 PM
Vertigo
25 AGE
228 POSTS
Brotherhood
CLASS 3

Wearing a coy smile, Kohl laughed a bit at the comment as he leaned forward on the front desk. "Of sorts." The fact that she looked like a lost little deer kind of helped him figure it out. Most of the people that came in here and had been through the whole process before didn't even bother looking at the walls where they showed off some of their best work.

The sound of her unzipping her jacket drew his attention for a split second as to what was underneath the leather before he remembered he needed to at least attempt to be professional here. [i][/i] Nodding, Kohl took the samples she laid out at glanced at them. "Sure." The idea seemed simple enough, probably basic black line art with the possibility of small additions of color depending on what she was going for. She at least seemed to have thought out what she was looking to get which was always refreshing for first timers. Some came in expecting the artist to work off a minimal description right then and there which Kohl wasn't a fan of.

Shuffling through the papers, Kohl didn't see why they couldn't hammer out the details now and get her ready for an appointment. He didn't have anyone else scheduled to come in. "Well, I don't have any other appointments today, we can have a consult to figure out the design and go from there." He offered, looking up at her with his best attempt at a charming grin. Standing up straight now, he offered his hand to her. "I'm Kohl, by the way, and you are?"

"Come on back." Once he had her name and had introduced himself, Kohl led her to his area and had her sit in the chair while he set the drawings down on the side table. Grabbing a binder, he handed it to her. "Here's some samples of my work if you want to take a look. Some people like to make sure my style is up to their standards." Her design wasn't really going to be so much dependent on artistic style, but he figured as a first timer it might help her be sure that he wasn't going to screw up her ink.

Sitting down on the rolling chair next to her, Kohl brought a notepad with him and a couple other things to make sure he could get a clear picture on just what ideas she had floating in her head. "So tell me about what you're looking to have done."

PM EMAIL
^
Paige Guthrie
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 04:49 AM
Husk
Twenty-four AGE
192 POSTS
Marauders
CLASS 3

Maybe it was his smile, or his laugh, or the fact that he was really attractive, but as he answered with saying of sorts Paige laughed in reply. Even noticing how his eyes couldn’t help but glance down at her while she was retrieving her sketches, making her smirk a bit but saying nothing about it as she was placing the papers upon the desk for him. After all, she didn’t really mind since she had just been flirting a bit with the virgin comment. Which even caused her to glance up at him and watch for a few seconds as he was looking through the sketches and doodles of what her ideas were. Not being able to help note even more his features while she could without him noticing her gawking for just a second. Of course, one couldn’t blame her really for finding him attractive.

But silently she was also hoping the doodles were enough to go off of and was curious to see what kind of work he did, so when he said they could do the consulting today she was glad and gave a nod. “That would be great.” Smiling in return when he looked up and offered his hand with a grin. “Paige,” she greeted in return with shaking his hand.

And with introductions done, leaving a warm phantom like touch upon her hand from his, she gave another nod and followed Kohl towards the back and into his work station. Even taking a seat where gestured to and making herself comfortable before accepting the binder he was handing her. Giving a nod in understanding how somebody would want to know the skills of the one that was going to work on them as she opened the binder to start looking through. And from what she was seeing already just from the first two pages, Paige was sure that he would be able to handle something as simple yet intricate as she was looking for. Even more so with continuing a few more pages and seeing more of his work both simple and very detailed and attention grabbing.

Though, what she was looking for would need to be narrowed down; only knowing for sure the area where she was wishing to have it. “Well,” Paige began while looking up from the pictures within the binder. “I want something intricate since I’m not going small, but I don’t want it too large either so not too much detail where it will eventually blur together. Not much color if any either, thinking just black maybe dark brown if you think that would be good. But for sure I know that I’m looking to have it along my lower back and wrapping around the hips to the front.”

@Ceri

PM
^
Kohl Davis
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 10:17 PM
Vertigo
25 AGE
228 POSTS
Brotherhood
CLASS 3

Kohl was examining the drawings she'd given him and trying to picture in his mind how he wanted to re-draw them as she looked at his binder. He didn't usually do delicate line work like this. Most of his clients that were recommended to him came for bold, colorful, and detailed, but that didn't mean he wasn't interested. Kohl could use with something a little different to work on and showcase in his binder... plus it would mean getting to spend more time with the brunette knockout currently in his chair.

Listening to her thoughts, Kohl mulled the ideas over for a moment. "Brown would be okay if you were trying to make it look a little more like henna, though looking at your concept images I'd go with black." Which from how she was talking seemed to be what she wanted anyways. Black was always the safe choice. It looked good on anyone and with any design but he wondered if he could hook her on something a little different.

"Have you looked at white ink in tattoos?" Kohl asked her curiously, not really sure how much she'd been looking around versus just imagining it. White ink wasn't super popular though it was gaining traction in the last couple years. "I think if we did black for the majority of it and then used white for accenting certain details, it could turn out pretty cool. The white would add to the intricate nature of the tattoo without making the lines crowd. Plus the white would look great on your skin tone." He flashed her a bit of a flirtatious smirk, really not above flirting with a client. Especially not one as hot as her.

Putting the pen he'd been holding behind his ear, Kohl rolled his chair a little closer to her. "Can you show me how big you're thinking? And how far you want it to wrap around?" He needed to know how much space he was going to have to work with, not to mention what he wanted to do for the parts that would wrap around front.

Dee
PM EMAIL
^
Paige Guthrie
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 03:51 PM
Husk
Twenty-four AGE
192 POSTS
Marauders
CLASS 3

When he suggested that they should go with blank ink instead of brown, Paige gave a nod in trusting his judgement and would go with what he thought was best for the tattoo. After all, he was the artist and she was liking the designs and images she saw of his work. Though when he asked if she had looked into white ink tattoos, she gave a small shake of her head in saying she hadn’t thought about it. She had seen images of a few when she had been looking at designs on the internet, but only a few. And with listening to Kohl talking about how he thought that adding a bit of white ink to highlight and add to the black lines would look good, Paige couldn’t help but smile. Even giving a soft chuckle at his flirtatious compliment about how it would look good with her skin tone.

“Okay. Black and white ink sounds good to me,” she replied with a flirting smile in return. Finding it hard not to with how cute he looked when giving one of his own.

And with his question on showing him how big she was thinking and how much she was wanting it to wrap around, Paige gave a nod while saying; “Yea sure.” So with closing the binder and setting it down to clear her lap, she then stood up while unzipping her leather jacket all the way. Shrugging it off and turning to drape it over the chair she had just been sitting in. Which caused her backside to be in Kohl’s line of sight to show the size of what she was wishing as she gave a glance over her shoulder at him before moving her hands back to do her best at showing an outline of the area in mind.

“I was thinking about having it possibly cover about this much,” she began with just a basic outline of her fingers across the back curve of her lower back going into the shape of her behind. “Maybe going a little higher or even a little lower, but in that general area. And then I would like it to curve around my hips,” she continued with slightly turning and moving her hands from her backside and along her hips and hip bones towards her front. “To about here maybe on both sides?” Hoping that it didn’t seem like it would be too much for her first tattoo but really not wanting something so simple like a basic design off the wall.

@Ceri

PM
^
Kohl Davis
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 03:29 PM
Vertigo
25 AGE
228 POSTS
Brotherhood
CLASS 3

Watching her get up and take off her jacket, he was not really complaining at the fact that her ass was basically being displayed to him. If he wasn't working he was sure that he wouldn't just be looking, but as much as he could tell she was flirting with him, Kohl wasn't exactly looking to run her off of think he was taking advantage of her.

She made a basic outline along her back with her fingers and Kohl was making mental notes about how far up and down she was moving her hands as well as how far she wanted the design to curve around to the front of her hips. It definitely wasn't something conservative for her first tattoo. "I think I can work with that. It might take me a week to get a final design though." Kohl told her once she'd finished explaining her idea to him.

Between talking to Paige and her drawn ideas, Kohl was pretty sure he could come up with something that fit the image in her head and would be appropriately unique like she was wanting. The size of it led him to his next question though. "How are you with pain? Most people do something smaller for their first to make sure they are okay with the pain levels." Something small and somewhere not super noticeable in case they couldn't handle it. He'd worked on one girl who just wanted a single balloon on her arm and by the time he'd gotten to coloring it in she'd almost had enough. It wasn't for everybody.

"If we need to, we can do it in sessions, but for something like this it might turn out best in one go if you think you'd be fine sitting in the chair that long." Ultimately, it was up to her and he would accomodate where he could. If she wanted to just go big or go home and do it all in one sitting he wouldn't stop her, but it never hurt to ask just in case she hadn't considered it.

PM EMAIL
^
Paige Guthrie
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 03:44 AM
Husk
Twenty-four AGE
192 POSTS
Marauders
CLASS 3

Paige was glad to hear him say he could work with that and come up with something for her in a week, giving him a nod while saying; “A week is fine. Would rather have it nice then rushed after all. Plus I ain’t going anywhere any time soon so I’m in no rush for you to get it done right now.” And with sounding like he was done with needing to see the areas she was looking to get the tattoo work on, Paige turned back around to fully face Kohl and take a seat as he was seeming to be thinking to himself about the design idea. Which made her all the more curious as to how it was going to look. When he seemed to look at her a little differently though, she wasn’t surprised by his question about her pain tolerance.

Though, while she wasn’t surprised since she had heard that tattoos were painful, Paige couldn’t resist in giving a chuckle as she sat back down in the chair. Wondering if it was just because of her being a girl that he assumed she couldn’t handle it or if it was a common thing he worried about with all first timers. “You don’t have to worry about me on that. I have a very high pain tolerance and could easily do it in a single session of you think that’s the best route to go,” she answered with confidence. Because even if this was her first tattoo, she had scars from having gone through so much worse… both physically and mentally that a tattoo would be nothing for her.

So she knew she could handle it in one go and didn’t so any waver in her choice about doing it in one session. Hell, she didn’t even think about asking how long it might even take before saying she could handle the pain.

“So should we set up an appointment for me to come in sometime next week? Or do you want to just give me a call once you have the design done before making an appointment for the actual tattoo?” Paige asked instead because of feeling a little excited about finally taking another step in getting a tattoo and making another change in her life. First she had started to talk to Belle about her nightmares about her past to try actually getting over it instead of pushing it back… and now she was going to do something she never thought she’d do before. Finding it refreshing in a way to do something new.

@Ceri

PM
^
Kohl Davis
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 03:38 PM
Vertigo
25 AGE
228 POSTS
Brotherhood
CLASS 3

His concern was far from the fact that she was a girl. He'd seen just as many male clients cry or wimp out as he had women. There were just a lot of people that didn't really have any idea what getting a tattoo felt like and thought they could handle it when they couldn't. The last thing he wanted for her was for her to come in and find out ten minutes in that she couldn't do this. "If you think you'll be fine then we can do it in one session. I'd rather try for one session for something like this anyways." Kohl told her, willing to go for it if she was. If for some reason she couldn't handle it as well as she thought then he would just have to figure it out then. Maybe changing the design to something small or break it up into several sections.

Standing up as she asked if they should set something up now or later, Kohl found it a little strange that he was almost sad that the consult was over with. "Sure, does this time a week from Thursday work for you? I don't have much scheduled for Thursday and can set up a block of time for you." Leading her out to the front desk, Kohl brought up their calendar and started to block out an appointment for her. "I just need a number to contact you in case something comes up and we should be set."

With her set up to come in next week, Kohl had a thought and gave the pretty brunette a sharming smile. He grabbed one of the shop cards with his name on it and flipped it over to write down his cell number. "Here's the shop number, as well as my number if you need anything." Okay, yeah, maybe it was a subtle way for getting her his number that he really hoped she used for something other than her tattoo, but it wasn't like anyone else was here to look at him funny over it.

PM EMAIL
^
Paige Guthrie
 Posted: Mar 14 2018, 02:14 AM
Husk
Twenty-four AGE
192 POSTS
Marauders
CLASS 3

Tattoo Paige gave a nod in agreeing with him on how he wanted to try for just one session. It wasn’t like she was asking for something too ornate or anything with a lot of shading or details. Which in a way made her excited for it to get started on when she asked about setting up an appointment. And even though she knew that a week was a good amount of time to give for Kohl to work up a design idea for her, she couldn’t help but feel like she wanted to do it a little sooner… not sure if it was because of wanting the tattoo or to enjoy talking to the handsome artist some more. But she gave another nod as she was following him from the back up to the front again to set up the time and day. “Yea, next Thursday is a good day for me. Any time that works for you to is good; I will have the whole day off so there won’t be any rush,” she answered as he was working at blocking out the time for their session. Giving her private cell phone number for just in case he needed to contact her for any change on the scheduled appointment… thinking about saying he could even remember that number if he liked for any other reason.

So when he pulled out one of the business cards and flipped it over to write his own number down for her, she couldn’t help but smile in seeing he might have been thinking the same thing as her about each other’s numbers. “Thanks,” Paige even said with a flirting smile of her own as she took the card being held out for her. Reading over the number and giving a thought of actually taking the chance right then and there. But with knowing that she had something she had to do that night with Belle, she refrained and instead slipped the card into her pocket. “It was really nice to meet you Kohl and I look forward to our appointment. I’ll see you next week,” she said while giving another offered handshake and smile. Already looking forward to stepping foot in the shop again as she slipped her sunglasses back on while turning and heading out. Climbing on her bike and bringing it to life before giving another glance back and pulling off.

--------------------

Just like she had expected, waiting a week had been a little longer than she would have truly liked. She had felt her anticipation grow with each passing day, wondering more and more how it was going to be like, and she had even laid in bed in the middle of the night thinking about it. Having looked at both sides of the business card Kohl had given to her in contemplating on calling a few times. She had thought about calling the shop to see how the drawing was going, to see if he had gotten it done a little ahead of schedule and could squeeze her in sooner… she had also thought about calling his personal number he had given as well. Not exactly sure what she would ask other than if he would be interested in possibly getting a drink. So because of feeling that it could just complicate things if she did that, Paige told herself to just continue waiting and see about a drink after the tattoo session was over with. Which in a way made her even more impatient for the day to finally get there with the more she thought about things.

And when it had finally came upon her, she was even a little early as the cab she called pulled up in front of the shop to drop her off. And while she would have normally driven herself, she was sure that riding her bike in a dress and with a fresh tattoo on her lower back would not make it a pleasant ride. So after Paige adjusted the black loose hanging dress she chose to wear, having guessed that with where she wanted her tattoo a dress was the best choice of clothing, she made her way in through the door and into the shop. Looking around to see if Kohl was there as she unzipped her leather jacket.

@Ceri

PM
^
Kohl Davis
 Posted: Mar 16 2018, 08:43 PM
Vertigo
25 AGE
228 POSTS
Brotherhood
CLASS 3

When Kohl had given Paige his personal cell number, he wasn't really sure what he'd been expecting other than just to make it known he wanted her to have it. He was out of practice with this whole game ever since he broke up with his last girlfriend. Not that dating had ever been familiar to him in the first place, of course, but it was hard to deny that he had a thing for the sexy little brunette with the great ass. Not that he'd stared at it as she left and gotten on her bike of course. Like Kohl would ever do such a thing.

She hadn't called him in the week they agreed on between appointments and Kohl was pretty sure it was better that way. There was no rule about getting frisky with his clients, in fact he was pretty sure his boss met his wife that way, but he wasn't looking to try and ask her out right now. Well, at least not until after the work was done. Unless she beat him to it of course. She didn't exactly seem the type to wait for something she wanted.

Thursday came by and Kohl had gotten through all his other appointments and was sitting in back texting Jenny when he heard the shop door open. Going out front, Kohl grinned when he saw Paige looking around and unzipping her jacket. "Welcome back." He said, leaning against the front counter. Kohl was glad she seemed to have thought ahead and wore something loose. There was nothing that made him roll his eyes more than the clients that showed up for their first big piece of work and wore skinny jeans and a tight shirt. "You ready to get started?"

Leading her to his workspace, he took her jacket and set it on his counter while she sat down. Grabbing the design and the transfer stencil he'd made, Kohl walked back to her and handed her the paper copy. "This is the final design I came up with, if you want to check it out while I get set up." He didn't anticipate that she would have any problem with how it came out. It seemed to be exactly what she was going for at least. He let her look while he grabbed the tray of ink and tools he'd gotten put together already, as well as the tray with everything to prep the skin.

PM EMAIL
^
Paige Guthrie
 Posted: Apr 7 2018, 03:08 PM
Husk
Twenty-four AGE
192 POSTS
Marauders
CLASS 3

When in times of needing to hide her initial reactions to things, or when she needed to wear a social mask that made her seem like a different person altogether at times, Paige could do so with ease thanks to the years of training Essex had given her after saving her. In fact, just like many of her fellow teammates in the Marauders, she could put on such a great blankness to herself that one couldn’t read her body language or facial expressions. Only a telepath like her mentor and fearless leader could read her in moments like that. But in this very moment, without the need or thought of even trying to hide her true reactions, the brunette gave a grin of her own as she spotted Kohl coming up from the back area. Finding his grin strangely captivating and attractive again, but more so now than when they had first met and talked about the design. Maybe it was because she had been thinking about how attractive he had been the whole week, or that there seemed to be something else behind his smile and eyes, but either way Paige just couldn’t help but like seeing him smile at her.

“Hey there,” she even greeted back as she was removing her jacket off her shoulders. Holding it in her hand for now as she gave a nod to his question. “Oh I’ve been ready for the last few days,” she answered with a chuckled. And as soon as Kohl was turning to lead her back to the workspace for the tattoo, she couldn’t resist on letting her gaze give another look over him from behind. Silently commenting to herself about how nice his shoulders and back side looked while he was walking. Not really caring if he caught her looking him over when he turned to take her jacket for her so she could sit while he grabbed the design for her to look over.

Taking the paper in hand of the design, and making sure it was the right way of viewing it so that she knew how it would be going on herself, Paige found herself instantly liking it. It was so ornate with the curves of the lines and how they crossed and connected with each other; and yet it seemed so simple with it being all lines and no real shading or colors to the tattoo. “It’s great,” she said with clear liking of the design he came up with for her from the crap doodles she had given him. “Better than anything I could have fully imagined.” Giving more compliment to the artist as Kohl was going about on getting everything set up for the tattooing. Her eyes continuing to look over all the lines and picturing how it will look upon her lower back and hips once done. Even briefly wondering how long it will take since it was not exactly small in size, but being sure that he would get it done as fast and best as he could.

Satisfied with the design, and getting a bit more excited with the anticipation for them to get it started and done, Paige looked up at the artist as he turned his attention back to her. Handing him the design back since there was nothing she would asked to be altered or changed.

Once it seemed like Kohl was all done with setting up his station for the tattoo, and with her set on the design that had been made for her, he than asked for her to stand up again so that he could get everything started with putting the stencil on her lower back. And with a nod, Paige pushed herself up out of the chair and stood where he needed her to before she reached down and lifted up the backside of her dress up; holding it up high enough for him to have the room he needed to put the stencil in the right placing so that it could wrap around her hips. Though, as soon as she had lifted the bottom of her dress for him, it was revealed that she had truly been prepared for the location of the tattoo and wasn’t wearing any panties at all. Leaving her backside completely exposed for Kohl and showing she was not shy at all about it either. “If I need to hold the fabric up higher or further forward for you just let me know,” Paige even said in wanting to make sure he had the right amount of skin showing for him.

Tattoo

@Ceri
PM
^
Kohl Davis
 Posted: Apr 11 2018, 09:13 AM
Vertigo
25 AGE
228 POSTS
Brotherhood
CLASS 3

Kohl's eyes looked over how the little cotton dress hung on her frame and was glad that he was closing tonight so that there wasn't another artist here to comment on how much he was probably going to be flirting with her today. Leading her back to his workspace, Kohl laughed at the excited comment about having been ready for a few days now to get the tattoo work done. "That eager to see me again, huh?" Kohl grinned, looking over his shoulder at her and pretty sure he was catching her check him out.

Finishing up getting his supplies set up on the tray, he was glad to hear that she really liked the design he had made for her idea. Kohl was a confident person, he knew that he was a good artist and good at his job, but the reveal to the client of the design and then the finished piece once the work was done was always a weird moment of hesitation for him. There was always the chance (and it had happened) that they would hate it and he'd have to figure out how to proceed from that point. One customer in particular had gotten so pissed off (and sparked Kohl's temper in the process) that they tried to persue legal action but at least in that rare instance his boss had his back.

Kohl had known that Paige would like the design, but for that moment he'd been a little more anxious than he'd have liked that she wouldn't like it at all.

With all the preparation on his end out of the way, all he really needed to do was get her skin prepped and adhere the stencil. He was sure looking at the paper design he could have freehanded it but he couldn't say he really wanted to attempt it. It'd be faster with the stencil anyways. Since it wrapped around her hips, Kohl had her stand up to get her ready. He'd seen her start to lift the dress as he turned to grab the solution to clean her skin, but when he turned back to start Kohl nearly dropped it when he saw she wasn't wearing anything under her dress.

It wasn't as if it was even the first customer he'd had strip down for their tattoos, but considering how much he was wanting to ask Paige out after all this was over.... well he could help but struggle to act wholly professional. Especially as his mind wandered looking at the perfect curve of her ass, thinking about how in another place, another time, he would be running his hands up her sides while he kissed the curve of her neck, his hands slipping around to--

For fucks sake, Kohl. Focus.

"No, you're perfect." Kohl replied to her, well aware of the double meaning behind the comment and meaning both of them. Prepping the area and getting it cleaned and dried, Kohl carefully applied the stencil, maybe taking a little more care than necessary to make sure it was adhered to her skin as he pressed his hands over it and ran them over the sides of her hips. Once he was satisfied with the stencil, Kohl got the chair moved so she could lay down and helped her onto it.

"You good?" He asked her, taking a seat at the side of the bed and putting on his gloves before setting up a fresh needle in the gun. "If at any point you need a break just say so and we can take five." He didn't think it would take an uncomfortably long time, but he didn't want her to think she had to just push through if she needed a few minutes in the middle to stretch or just breathe. Once they were both good to go, Kohl turned on the gun and started in on the linework.

PM EMAIL
^
Paige Guthrie
 Posted: May 12 2018, 11:01 AM
Husk
Twenty-four AGE
192 POSTS
Marauders
CLASS 3

Paige really couldn’t help but smile some more when he playfully flirted about how she had been excited for today; not gonna deny or confirm how that was partially true. After all, she had thought about calling him a few times before today and wasn’t going to deny that she had enjoyed the view while they were walking back to his work area. Which was going to indeed make it hard not to flirt back if he kept it up, even if she had told herself that keeping it professional would be the best bet… at least until after the tattoo was finished that is. Of course, she really was excited about the tattoo, especially after seeing the design he had created for her. So eager that she hadn’t even thought about how Kohl would react to how she had came in with no underwear, and was now baring her complete backside to him without an ounce of shyness to her action. Because in truth, she would have guessed he was use to seeing female clients half undressed. Though, while she wasn’t shy about it, Paige was still fully aware of the fact that she was exposing her bare ass to a very attractive artist.

A thought that made her smile when he said she was perfect with how she was holding the dress up for him. Telling herself to resist on making a sound when she felt him beginning to clean and prep the area, liking his touch when he rubbed and ran his hand over her skin. Closing her eyes for a moment even when he was placing the stencil upon her; really liking the way he was firmly pressing his hands upon her and her hips in making sure the stencil was perfectly wrapped around her curves. Letting it set for just a moment before peeling the paper off to let the carbon copy draw and set upon the skin.

And even with him being done, having gotten the chair laid out for her, Paige carefully held the dress in place as she moved to lay on it upon her stomach. Making sure he had nothing in his way as she made herself comfortable.

When asked if she was good, she gave a nod while watching him prep his machine with the needle. Curious a bit on the tools he was going to be using. She had seen pictures of them and everything, but she found it interesting to watch him sliding the needle into the tube and securing it all to the machine. And when he said that if she needed a break at any point to tell him, Paige gave him a smile and another nod. “Alright,” she even answered. Though, she was pretty sure she wouldn’t need a break even if she didn’t know how it actually felt to get tattooed. An experience that was about to change though once Kohl seemed to be completely ready and rolling up closer to her after the machine was on. Causing her pulse to skip for a moment in anticipation right before the first sting of the needle meeting her skin flared upon her lower back. But like thought, it wasn’t that bad and Paige found the slight burning piercing pain of the needle going in and out of her skin rapidly tolerable.

“So do you have any tattoos of your own?” she asked after a moment of getting use to the feeling, wondering if he was one to fill the time with a bit of small talk or if he was the kind of artist that strictly focused on the work. Kind of hoping he would be willing to chat even if just a little or about nothing really too important.

@Ceri

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates
Candyland Couture Shadowplay
Age of Heroes We Are Warriors UNCANNY EVOLUTION
Heroes Reborn WHAT WE CHOOSE GLITTER & GOLD